• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cheltenham Festival Tipster Competition...

1.30 Defi Du Seuil
2.10 Air Horse One

Obviously you can ignore those two.

2.50 Death Duty £20 win
3.30 Cue Card £20 win
4.10 On the Fringe £20 win
4.50 No Comment £10 ew
5.30 Dodging Bullets £10 ew

Starting to get boring now...

Such a difficult race to pick a winner out of.

Death Duty absolutely no chance the moment he was badly hampered.

Did anybody else get the free £5 bet with Stan James today? It worked all week but not today.

Outstanding performance.

Hope Cue Card is OK.

Sizing John 7/1
Minella Rocco 18/1
Native River 7/2
Djakadam 3/1

Pacha Du Polder 16/1
Wonderful Charm 7/2
Barel of Laughs 100/1
On The Fringe 11/8

Absolute shocker from Katie Walsh.

I've had a payout on here every race so far except the Gold Cup. Unfortunately I haven't had time to put a bet on today

Champagne Classic 12/1
Verni 25/1
Runfordave 9/1
Coo Star Sivola 13/2
Thomas Campbell 20/1
Born Survivor 33/1

Rock The World 10/1
Gardefort 20/1
Theinval 9/1
Dandridge 13/2

Absolute shocker from Katie Walsh.

She did exactly the same with Mall Dini yesterday to. Got them too far back and just too much ground to make up.

She did exactly the same with Mall Dini yesterday to. Got them too far back and just too much ground to make up.
Yep, another shocker.

Wonderful Charm was by far the near horse in that race. Still livid to be honest.

Calipto one to watch going forward. He made up an unbelievable amount of ground after being under pressure really early on.

$#@!ing fuming on that race

Yep, another shocker.

Wonderful Charm was by far the near horse in that race. Still livid to be honest.

Calipto one to watch going forward. He made up an unbelievable amount of ground after being under pressure really early on.

That's racing for you. Happy Days I was on Pacha Du Polder. Should have won it last year. This year he had a decent jockey on board, not someone who should have stuck to riding bikes!

That's racing for you. Happy Days I was on Pacha Du Polder. Should have won it last year. This year he had a decent jockey on board, not someone who should have stuck to riding bikes!

It is Murphy you're right. Agreed Pacha Du Polder should have won last year but to be fair Victoria Pendleton gave racing some good press. Maybe this time next year we will be saying well Wonderful Charm should have won it last year so deserved it this.

Back