• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

My missus has a had a couple of notifications saying she had been near someone that had tested positive but when you go into the app, nothing.
There's something in the faqs about it

I've had loads of them previously, I'm sure I read that they're Google/Apple system tests that pop up as notifications then disappear. The ones to be concerned about are when they stay on your app, usually with instructions to isolate.

A friend of mine has no symptoms but is off work as his app told him he'd been in close proximity with an infected person. I'm not sure I'd trust it that much.

My app took about six hours from my other half testing positive to me being sent a notification instruction to isolate (which I was already doing)

Screenshot_20201011-213210.jpg

Hope you both come through this Prawn. Look after each other and stay well

me & mrs jelly have both fortunately had negative tests recently, so appreciate some of what you're going through.
look after each other!

Hope everything is ok Prawn, both of you stay safe

Good news Warren

Sorry to hear that PK. I'm sure you'll both be back out and about in no time.

Although, does this mean you'll be even more active on here?!!!

(Kidding. just trying to keep it light)

Sorry to hear that PK. I'm sure you'll both be back out and about in no time.

Although, does this mean you'll be even more active on here?!!!

(Kidding. just trying to keep it light)

Haha I'll probably be doing more lurking but I doubt I'll be posting a higher than normal volume of shite.

Maybe I'll use this time to metamorph into a beautiful and enlightened forum butterfly!

Yeah. We're fucjed. Again.
Excuse me, I'm just off out to buy up all the bog roll...

Nightingale hospitals in the North West, Yorkshire and the North East are being mobilised again.

hospitality business leaders are threatening to sue over local lockdowns.
who are they gonna sue? local government, or national?

National.

Cases per 100k in Wolverhampton on the rise again. Picked just the wrong week to top out at 101. Tier two (at best) here we come...

Only Merseyside is more or less confirmed as going into Tier 3 (Nottingham might follow, maybe), even Greater Manchester and the North East aren't being placed there.

It's all a cretinous way of doing things anyway. Unsurprisingly.

Only Merseyside is more or less confirmed as going into Tier 3 (Nottingham might follow, maybe), even Greater Manchester and the North East aren't being placed there.

I don't think that Nottingham will as a large percentage of the cases are linked to the student population which should fall at some point. Cases on Merseyside seem to be spreading in large numbers both in and away (Knowsley) from student populations.

The whole idea of having a clearly defined and transparent way of introducing local restrictions immediately torpedoed by having the top tier undefined. Predictably dumb.

Seems they totally omitted to invite Lisa Nandy on the Zoom call for Greater Manchester MPs (the ones who were invited got 20 minutes' notice of it via email).

I can assure Matt Hancock that Wigan is in Greater Manchester.

Back