• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I've changed my mind about vaccinating teachers. I think it's only fair if they're going to asked to work in conditions where the usual mitigations are incredibly hard to adhere to.

Yeah don’t need to wait for a letter. Just click on those links. Dad went to Telford international centre, in laws went to Black Country museum. Booked the next day and tons of slots.
They fall in over 60s category.

A hefty decline in progress
EvZ-zuKXIAARgZd
when compared to last Monday (Monday figures always lower of course but its a big drop when comapred to last week)

I.D badge arrived today. Got to do a small training session via Teams tomorrow and finally I can help out.
Extra bonus, I can now have my vaccination a few weeks early.

A hefty decline in progress
EvZ-zuKXIAARgZd
when compared to last Monday (Monday figures always lower of course but its a big drop when comapred to last week)
why is there a picture of a darts flight in the middle? :)

Except of course the data on risk to teachers was taken from March to December, during most of that time schools were closed apart from to children of key workers and vulnerable children. So theres that.

There are no teachers anywhere who feel secure in going back fully. It is being done to get kids out of the way of parents so parents can get back to work. End of. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this.

Except of course the data on risk to teachers was taken from March to December, during most of that time schools were closed apart from to children of key workers and vulnerable children. So theres that.

There are no teachers anywhere who feel secure in going back fully. It is being done to get kids out of the way of parents so parents can get back to work. End of. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this.
One day you are going to have to accept that teachers are no different to other workers in being required to work. I'm sure there's plenty of people who would rather stay at home and isolate but haven't had the option from March to December.

In contrast, the proportion of school staff testing positive for antibodies rose to 15% from about 12% between November and December 2020.
Given schools were completely open during this period, "you would expect much higher antibody conversion if it was a high risk environment," Dr Ladhani said.

Its almost as though you didn't read the article and jumped to a conclusion.

I've spoken to a few who are quite eager to get back into the classroom just for a bit of normality, plus the fact that teaching children below the age of ten on Teams/Zoom just isn't sustainable (both in terms of their attention span and the number of staff required for safeguarding).

Thats me all jabbed up, well organised and generally a pleasant experience at Stafford, no reaction yet although I seem to have a stronger signal on my phone......
Did you go to the showground? Looked really busy there on Saturday when I went past,

Thats me all jabbed up, well organised and generally a pleasant experience at Stafford, no reaction yet although I seem to have a stronger signal on my phone......
Pfizer or Oxford?

Received a text this evening saying I should have received a letter offering me a jab at one of the mass vaccinat sites. If, however, I’d rather receive the jab at the Northallerton site, do nothing and they will be in touch soon.

I haven’t had the letter and happy to wait and go local

Just the latest numbers

7.5% of the EU population have received a vaccine dose compared with 94.8% in Israel and 31% in the UK.

The uptake of AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine in Francestood at 24% as of 28 February, a health ministry official said on Tuesday, well below the country’s target of between 80 and 85%. Authorities are fighting convince more people that a jab from the British-Swedish giant is just as effective as others.

Received a text this evening saying I should have received a letter offering me a jab at one of the mass vaccinat sites. If, however, I’d rather receive the jab at the Northallerton site, do nothing and they will be in touch soon.

I haven’t had the letter and happy to wait and go local
Shouldn't you have been done a couple of weeks ago ?? :unsure:

Back