• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Cheeky Nandos Scale downgraded to 3

E1BdofoXMAAYPqo

Tonight we get Boris Johnson telling us good news for next week, whilst he tries to sound serious and stop himself from saying something stupid.

seems to be a paucity of updates re the vaccination programme. Surprised the roll out doesn't include the under 40's yet, and wondering why if anyone knows?
Has take up slowed down? Or is there another reason?

Astra Zeneca is not being given to U40s and l think AZ makes up the bulk of our stocks at present.
seems to be a paucity of updates re the vaccination programme. Surprised the roll out doesn't include the under 40's yet, and wondering why if anyone knows?
Has take up slowed down? Or is there another reason?

Well been in the UK for 2 days now. Just received my package for the 2 and 8 day tests. Pretty simple process tbh, also received a call from the NHS Track and Trace service yesterday seeing if I was quarantining. Expecting a text or call again sometime today...

Astra Zeneca is not being given to U40s and l think AZ makes up the bulk of our stocks at present.
When they announced it lask week they said stocks and orders for Pfizer & Moderna mean it won't make any difference.

Its all a balancing act, 11 weeks ago were hitting some huge numbers per day on 1st shots and they now need their 2nd.

They've only been doing the 40+ for a week haven't they? Quite a big group I think.
Was always gonna slow a bit once they started doing the second jabs, think they'll still get all adults one dose before end of June.

Could and should have happened a month ago, at least. Such a pointless waste of time.

It'll be interesting to see just how much infections and deaths rise once it happens.

I'm guessing it'll be a lot less than a month ago as everyone over 40 hadn't had their first vaccine then.

I imagine it will make zero difference. As it made zero difference last year without a vaccine.

It didn't happen last summer and SAGE's report that they quietly swept away last week said that essentially there was no link.

We fucked it because we opened schools and universities all at the same time, we were tracking nothing and also the morons were telling people that if they didn't go back to the office then they'd get sacked. We had no measure of anything.

Apparently this doesn't matter any more because yay, vaccines. Ignore the tens of thousands of deaths.

Point is that once the majority of 50+ year olds were jabbed once, we were out of danger. That happened ages ago. We have been wasting time, we are still wasting time.

Our journalists ask some utter shite questions "who are you looking forward to hugging Prime Minister"
Hard hitting questions indeed

He didn't answer that question but I guess some Covid infected people or Dom Cummings, failing that his fiance or an unlucky child of his.

Our journalists ask some utter shite questions "who are you looking forward to hugging Prime Minister"
Hard hitting questions indeed

He didn't answer that question but I guess some Covid infected people or Dom Cummings, failing that his fiance or an unlucky child of his.
Well he couldn't say he children could he? Too open ended

Arrivals into Jersey from the UK who have had both of their Covid vaccinations will not need to isolate at all.

From 28 May, those who have had their two jabs at least two weeks prior to travel will not need to isolate if they are arriving from a ‘green’ or ‘amber’ area, but will still be tested on arrival.

Bags getting packed as I type...

That was a fun 24 hours of vaccine side effects, shivery, sweating and me being about as much use as Willian Jose. As quickly as the side effects started they disappeared

Back