• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

So data from India showing the AZ vaccine works fine at twatting the current fashionable variant.

So to sum up - Get stabbed people

Over 35's window should open tomorrow and stocks should see a lot of days where 800k - 1m people can be vaccinated.

Booked in for my second on Tuesday, haven't asked what type my first dose was so assume they know, I take it the second dose has to be the same make ?

Is it not on your vaccine card?

The 2nd jab should be the same as the first. Only been a couple where they have been mixed but they were errors. All that seems to happen if they are mixed is the side effects are stronger such as fever, upset stomach, enjoying matchday threads & aching limbs.

Had my first moderna jab this morning (due to my firm working in the greater manchester area). Got a slight headache and a sore arm but nothing a few paracetamol cant fix.

So data from India showing the AZ vaccine works fine at twatting the current fashionable variant.

So to sum up - Get stabbed people

Over 35's window should open tomorrow and stocks should see a lot of days where 800k - 1m people can be vaccinated.

well put... would be great if our wonderful media would stop fear mongering and taking interviews off the doom and gloom “professionals”

It's right they highlight the issues and bumps etc. Not expecting them to ignore these things and paint an everything is fine picture.

My main complaint is they go too far and play on people's anxiety and they go into a competition to see who can come up the scariest headline or take on a story.

I kinda think that if folk have decided not to get jabbed then it's on them to own that decision and the consequences.

It's right they highlight the issues and bumps etc. Not expecting them to ignore these things and paint an everything is fine picture.

My main complaint is they go too far and play on people's anxiety and they go into a competition to see who can come up the scariest headline or take on a story.
A bit like the match day threads

Professor John Edmunds just on the Marr show. Is the Indian variant more transmissible, yes, is it concerning yes, is evidence there to say that the vaccines work against it work - yes.
I know that listening to experts isn’t something that some want to do, but we would have 10s of thousands of less deaths if the buffoon in charge had listened to their advice all the way through this crisis.

I kinda think that if folk have decided not to get jabbed then it's on them to own that decision and the consequences.
A % won't give a shit and no level of crisis will change their minds, mainly as their tin foil hats will stop them receiving info...

The rest, well a lot seemingly wanted to wait and see if they work. Well folks, you've waited and seen that they work and are vital to life bring normal again.

Yeah that’s what. Its clickbait mongering at its finest.

Is it not on your vaccine card?

The 2nd jab should be the same as the first. Only been a couple where they have been mixed but they were errors. All that seems to happen if they are mixed is the side effects are stronger such as fever, upset stomach, enjoying matchday threads & aching limbs.
Thanks, just found it strange booking the second that they never asked

Thanks, just found it strange booking the second that they never asked
I'm pretty sure it will be in the system. They're not going to rely on people knowing/remembering what jab they had last time.

I'm pretty sure it will be in the system. They're not going to rely on people knowing/remembering what jab they had last time.
It's all logged. When you have your actual jab there should be 2 people. Nurse to stab you and an admin bod with a laptop/tablet. They log the data such as type of vacc, batch number and sort out the card you leave with.

Had my first moderna jab this morning (due to my firm working in the greater manchester area). Got a slight headache and a sore arm but nothing a few paracetamol cant fix.
It was exactly 24hrs after my moderna jab that my arm became fucking painful and I had no energy. Was ok by the next day.

Back