• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Doing any over 30s in Stafford now if anyone is local to here.

Last edited:
Is it just poor organization or is it because they're being stupid about the AZ vaccine?
It's about a lot of things..all regions are in different phases, we have had a lack of vaccine deliveries before, and now not giving AZ anymore(but we have enough of the pfizer and moderna now) so more organization problems and in stockholm they have had many empty spaces because of app problems and older people.not having bankid for example..

24 hours after my second jab and all I've got is a sore arm, must be lucky

My second dose brought forward three weeks to this Monday. Although rumours I might be able to get it Saturday.

My second dose brought forward three weeks to this Monday. Although rumours I might be able to get it Saturday.
Was thinking that yesterday. My second jab is booked in for the end of July. Is there any chance of it getting brought forward? Not that it really matter as not planning to go anywhere yet.

No harm in ringing your gp/vax centre to find out?

Took me 2 hours to get my test results from the GP today as it was flooded with people calling to book vaccines. Which they don’t do 🙄

In the England, Covid Vaccines could be offered to:
‣ 34s and over by tomorrow.
‣ 30+ by next week.
‣ Early 20s by first weeks of June
‣ All adults by end of June.

Our dear leader has decided to set out plans for the final stage of leaving lockdown by the end of the month (so next week) rather than the 14th June.

Will still happen on the 21st June. Would suggest some changes to the original plan

I cannot wait for the mask wearing to end. As a partially deaf person who often relies on lip reading in a crowded noisy environment opening up fully and still in masks fills me with horror.

Second jab on Wednesday and luckily it’s a ten minute walk from work at 9:30 in the morning. Couldn’t have asked for it to fall any more convenient. I’m ready to stop wearing these masks as well now, they mess my beard up.

2nd jab tomorrow morning 10.30.

Been a bit disappointed with the poor display of ‘hardness’ from the forum South Eastern section, so different strategy for tomorrow. Pre-match meal of steak and chips and any trouble will be met with a dose of ‘I’ll run it off gaffer’.

A dab of Brylcreme and something for the weekend. Can’t be doing with this soft-touch nonsense. Come on boys, we can do this.

mrs jelly had a text offering for her to bring her 2nd dose forward, but she cba as it is due in 2 weeks anyway.
I might see if i can bring mine forward though, as i'm 6-7 weeks away.

Hour and a half into the queue for my second jab. The door is in sight, but it's just started raining...

Back