• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Anything over 8 weeks with AZ and they are looking to bring the second forward.

yeah, my understanding is anything between 8-12 weeks with AZ is fine.
I'm currently at 7 weeks, due dose 2 early july.

Both of my kids have had the Pfizer vaccine. (16 & 18)
My daughter felt a bit lethargic the day of and my son no side affects at all. The wife is planning on getting hers tomorrow

I had a look at rearranging my second jab on the NHS website. But you have to click through to cancel your second appointment before you can rearrange, so left it at what it is at end of July.

I though 12 weeks was the longest you can leave it. I'd be getting it done ASAP, especially with the revelation that the single jab is only 33% effective against the Indian variant.
12 weeks the max. 8-12 for the max protection.

I don't think I'm anywhere near 8 weeks for mine, sure it's only been like 5 weeks since I had my first one.

EDIT: 29th April, just under four weeks apart.

Sooo... The advice to worst-hit areas of the UK will be updated, to ensure that there are no "localised restrictions". So instead of people being told to "avoid" travel in to and out of these areas they are to "try to minimize" it instead. Crystal...

Anyone 30+ able to book on NHS website.

Well after crowing about how easy and quick it is at Holmcroft, Stafford with their appointment system... just got here with DIL for hers....queue at least 50 people.....wish I'd bought me book

Turned up for my second jab today to be told it was way too early as it was only three and a half weeks since my first. So why fucking text me to arrange it and offer that date?

Still, lots of flags though so all is good

1622025572294.png

Yep, and ultimately most people won't give a shit, despite the governments performance over the last 15 months having more of an effect on them than ever before. In fact their popularity will continue to increase I'm sure.

It's difficult to quantify how much lying the Tories did during those first few months of the pandemic (and beyond)

Yep, and ultimately most people won't give a shit, despite the governments performance over the last 15 months having more of an effect on them than ever before. In fact their popularity will continue to increase I'm sure.

It's difficult to quantify how much lying the Tories did during those first few months of the pandemic (and beyond)
A lot won't listen cos its coming from Cummings and everyone thinks he's a cunt with an axe to grind

Well after crowing about how easy and quick it is at Holmcroft, Stafford with their appointment system... just got here with DIL for hers....queue at least 50 people.....wish I'd bought me book
Wasn't so bad after all...took about 50 minutes from getting in the queue to back in the car, including 15 minutes 'waiting for ok'

A lot won't listen cos its coming from Cummings and everyone thinks he's a cunt with an axe to grind
Yep, but it's quite clearly different, when Cumming was lying about Barnard Castle he was lying to save himself and the government were fully backing his lies, trampling over themselves to back him up in fact.

He has no reasons to lie now, and what he is saying is backed up by documented fact.

That's true, but doesn't change anything. Ultimately the government is massively popular despite the death of over 125k people - no one gives a shit unless its them dying
Not so sure the govt is 'massively' popular, more that the opposition is massively unpopular. As you say a lot of people are only interested in themselves.

Back