• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Enjoyed reading that so much I read it again. Amazing that this stuff is there in black and white for all to see, digest and understand but more than enough people will still vote for the corrupt, inept bastards. And Cuntsberg will keep her job as well, despicable shit that she is.

Well here in Melbourne and Victoria we have gone into hard lockdown again . . . for the 4th time in a year.

That's now 160 days in lockdown and still counting . . .

The State Govt is hoping/fingers crossed it will be only for one week, but based on their previous management we could be in lockdown for weeks/months.

Oh, and the trigger for all this is that we have had 30 new cases (community transmission) in less than a week in an area the size of Great Britain and a population of 6.5M. Only 1 person is in hospital.

Yes, it was the AZ. The reaction was almost identical to the first in its symptoms, but a couple of notches up if that makes sense. There was a spell of fairly spectacular shivers this time and there wasn’t the almost instant recovery the following day. There was some sort of hangover grogginess and the body felt a bit bruised, but it was still a pretty quick recovery given the worst point during the night.

As mentioned it just caught me off guard. I think I was just assuming the body had done it’s work on the first and was expecting either no reaction or a lesser version which I was up for dealing with. Certainly wasn’t expecting that wallop for sure.

I do hope your wife is ok and am sorry if that’s added to the concern, but she might well be absolutely fine. There really seems to be no predicting this, it’s just all very odd indeed.
She had the jab yesterday and I'm delighted to report no reaction at all so far apart from a slightly sore arm.

Who are they going to give it to?

Over 40's have been done once and this has similar blood clotting concerns as the AZ vaccine.

Who are they going to give it to?

Over 40's have been done once and this has similar blood clotting concerns as the AZ vaccine.
Mentioned on the BBC article that they will likely use it to 'top up' the care home/vulnerable population ahead of the winter.

I had my first dose of Pfizer yesterday and seem to have been quite lucky. Arm aches but apart from that no side effects

The younger ones that I know who have had the Pfizer suffered with the 2nd jab.

Friend had the Pfizer this afternoon. Passed out, which is apparently a common side effect. Said they saw it happen to several others too.

in the queue for my vaccine now, imagine it will be Pfizer due to my youthful nature

Friend had the Pfizer this afternoon. Passed out, which is apparently a common side effect. Said they saw it happen to several others too.

Probably a needle thing more than anything to do with the vaccine.

still nothing under 50 years in my area...just those with various underlying conditions.. :(

Should clarify that she has absolutely no say on these things, but the discourse is just so weird. Why would anyone advocate that?

And the "just a few more X" thing has been peddled for the best part of a year now, it's so annoying. I'm not a kid asking if we're there yet or if it's Christmas soon, I'm someone who's seen fewer than 10 people since last March (and in that respect, there are plenty worse off than me).

Back