• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

So I now live in a world where Dominic Raab is seen as the better man. Christ alive.

Those meetings must be a complete shitshow. It's not even this crisis. When he first started he had the Cabinet repeating stuff like nursery children.

"How many hospitals are we going to build?"

"Forty" (this is bollocks btw)

Oh he also outright lied at least twice in PMQs today, stuff that he's said before and that is really easy to disprove.

All good in the hood.

I have read that whole Cummings piece. Yes it needs editing but it is utterly damning and he is beginning to pass out the evidence. Hancock is a lying cunt. Alex is a weak cunt who runs from tough decisions. Raab is actually more professional (that scares the bejesus out of me).

Quick get Cummings off the front page...

"Fully vaccinated people are set to be allowed to travel without the need to quarantine on their return" (not Inc red list countries though and probably not until the end of July).

To be fair, I think they are discussing this agreement with the USA and of course the EU have just announced similar rules so can't be left behind.

The big thing will be on testing though. If they keep on insisting that to travel you need 3 tests, minimum (before you travel, before you come home & 3 days after arriving back) they won't have changed that much as the testing costs are stupidly high.

they are making changes to the online booking where you can see available slots before cancelling current appointments (no clue when that goes live though)
Should be able to do this now. So anyone nervous about cancelling and not getting a new date, you can see the dates available to rebook befor eyou cancel

Would I be able to book my 2nd jab through the general online portal?

I arranged my 1st one through a link in a text message from my GP surgery and it only let me pick the date for that jab, saying that I'd get another text from the surgery at some point in the future to arrange the follow up. Would going onto the portal now identify that it's only the 2nd jab that I need and only allow me dates that worked relative to my 1st?

I think you can. As its done off your NHS number (no worries if you don't know it, it will just ask a few questions to find it) the first jab should be showing on there.

I know a few people who have had the text then booked online, it should all match up. The system is pretty quick as well. I have the NHS app and within 12 hours of my 2nd jab it was showing on the app

Last edited:
Yeah I booked my second online. I hadn't even booked the first, I went with my other half who's petrified of needles, and it came into conversation that I hadn't booked mine and they did it there and then. Didn't have my NHS number either, just went off name and address, and then when I went online it knew I needed my second. Surprisingly efficient

Would I be able to book my 2nd jab through the general online portal?

I arranged my 1st one through a link in a text message from my GP surgery and it only let me pick the date for that jab, saying that I'd get another text from the surgery at some point in the future to arrange the follow up. Would going onto the portal now identify that it's only the 2nd jab that I need and only allow me dates that worked relative to my 1st?
I had this with my first and booked online for my second a little unsure whether it would recognise it as such, but once booked it confirmed it as my second jab.

I had this with my first and booked online for my second a little unsure whether it would recognise it as such, but once booked it confirmed it as my second jab.
Cheers, I did have a look on there the other day but I didn't see anything at any point that identified it being my second jab so didn't proceed with it but might have a go in a minute and hopefully the confirmation gives me that as it did for you.

Called my GP and am booked in for the J&J single dose on Friday. Anyone had it yet and know what to expect?

My brother has had it. He had fever during the night and felt a bit tired for a week. I guess it is similar to what many of us had with the AZ Vaccine.

11,000 cases today and hospitalisations up by 43% in a week.

My daughters college have cancelled all performances- which when you are doing music is something of a pre requisite and compulsory mask wearing in college including in lessons again from tomorrow

Back