• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Too soon to be talking about that issue? Apologies...

had the 2nd jab today.
there were a LOT more staff, volunteers and also people being vaccinated this time. Got lucky, as no queue when I turned up, but as I left, they were queueing out the front door.
Whole process took 50 mins, so no biggie.
certainly looks like there is a serious push to do as many vaccinations as possible before 19 july would be my guess.
also, loving seeing the reports of 18-25 year olds rushing to book their appts. I guess there have been concerns about take up by the younger generation, but it is fantastic to seethe demand from this age group.
looks like the odd bods/conspiracy theorists seem to be more 25-45.
flagged being able to see other available appts with my brother, and he's brought his forward 3 weeks, and will have his 2nd jab thursday.

SAGE's projections had us at 3,000 hospitalisations by now. The latest figure is 178. 5 deaths.

Best just wait a few more weeks to be sure though, eh. Then a few more weeks. Then a few more.

Best just wait a few more weeks to be sure though, eh. Then a few more weeks. Then a few more.
Yep. I'm looking at booking time off work and really can't be arsed with a UK holiday which is four times the price of it was pre-pandemic, and I'm also not one just to sit at home and do fuck all. Sad to say staying a work sounds a better option.

So the Governement currently withholding the data from various outdoor test events. So it probably means its good news but kind of goes against the 4 week extension and current rules on large outdoor gatherings, so yeah hide it and then release the data just before the next announcement on the 12th July.

I saw that Kendall Calling had to cancel again this year as a result of the lack of guidance from the government. They weren’t very impressed.

60000 now being allowed for the euros semi and final, but still can't go out and meet more than 5 people though...

Can meet in groups of up to 30 when you're outside.
Pretty sure Wembley concourses are inside though. Can't meet six people I know but can hang around with thousands inside a stadium. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Back