• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Pretty sure Wembley concourses are inside though. Can't meet six people I know but can hang around with thousands inside a stadium. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Masks on in the concourse I'd imagine, no different to being in a shopping centre.

Masks on in the concourse I'd imagine, no different to being in a shopping centre.
I'm sure they'll all adhere to that like they have in every supermarket I've been in for the last 18 months...

I also hope there employing around 5000 stewards on top of the crowd to enforce it.

It's all still one rule for one thing and one for another. If I wanted to hire out a room for 30 people next week applying the same rules and providing the exact same evidence and assurances I wouldn't be able to. I will admit I'm just pissed off that my plans for next weekend have fallen through because of them setting the removal of the restrictions back.

To be fair the concourse in the South Bank was empty at the Man Utd game. An extra 1000 in the stand wouldn't have made it any busier.

I had less reaction to my 2nd jab. only side effect really was a slightly sore arm. Felt lethargic again, but that could just be because I feel so run down nowadays...

Yep. I'm looking at booking time off work and really can't be arsed with a UK holiday which is four times the price of it was pre-pandemic, and I'm also not one just to sit at home and do fuck all. Sad to say staying a work sounds a better option.

Its not that expensive if you look around. Just booked a cottage in North Norfolk for next May and it wasn't 4 times the cost of last year!

Yes, we have booked our usual seafront hotel in Torquay for a week in the middle of July and still the same price that we paid last year, maybe even a bit cheaper

Yes, we have booked our usual seafront hotel in Torquay for a week in the middle of July and still the same price that we paid last year, maybe even a bit cheaper
Does it have a view of the sea ??

had a text off the nhs encouraging me to bring my 2nd dose forwards. nice to see.
had it done at the weekend mind...

So Bozo is now looking to bow to industry pressure and remove quarantine restrictions for vaccinated travellers returning to the UK. Unfortunately Merkel is putting pressure on the EU to ensure all British travellers must quarantine on arrival in the bloc because of the delta variant.

Hows that India trade deal going you fat scruffy cunt?

She will not win that one. Too many countries that desperately need the tourism. She might get Italy and France onside but Portugal, Greece, Spain etc won't agree to it.

Back