• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

France already have put a quarantine in place, Netherlands and Italy too.

Malta added to the Green list

Info next month on how those who are fully jabbed will not have not have to quarantine when returning from amber countries. On a personal level, probably getting close to having to reschedule my USA trip again. I shouldn't be annoyed but I am because if its changed this time its 100% on our dear leader.

Managed to bring forward my already “brought forward” second jab by another week. Worth a look on the NHS site for anyone with a booking.

Doing walk in second jabs in most places this weekend.

Doing walk in second jabs in most places this weekend.
Great interview of 2 ladies outside the Emirates yesterday. 1 of them saying some people have delayed due to not knowing about how safe they are but before she could finish her mate jumped in with "plus we are Arsenal fans and get a tour of the stadium"

Fuck safety, stab away and show me around the stadium for free you mugs...

Fuck me . . . I've just read the story re Matt Hancock caught with his pants down and the hypocrisy it exposes . . .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 11.58.56 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 11.58.56 pm.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 22
approaching 23000 cases in the uk yesterday. highest number of cases in scotland since the start of the pandemic.
positively, deaths and hospital numbers don't appear to be rising. a week or 2 ago I was a little concerned that these were lagging indicators, but I would have expected them to rise by now.
I am concerned by the recent reports that the ICU cases in the midlands are predominantly people who have been vaccinated, and most of them have received 2 doses.
This delta variant has to be causing some concern/tensions over next steps. CRG continue to push for bringing re-opening forward. Boris the twat said yesterday he doesn't see any reason for a further delay, but he repeatdely said the same about 21 june, so that was meaningless.

approaching 23000 cases in the uk yesterday. highest number of cases in scotland since the start of the pandemic.
positively, deaths and hospital numbers don't appear to be rising. a week or 2 ago I was a little concerned that these were lagging indicators, but I would have expected them to rise by now.
I am concerned by the recent reports that the ICU cases in the midlands are predominantly people who have been vaccinated, and most of them have received 2 doses.
This delta variant has to be causing some concern/tensions over next steps. CRG continue to push for bringing re-opening forward. Boris the twat said yesterday he doesn't see any reason for a further delay, but he repeatdely said the same about 21 june, so that was meaningless.
yeah I'm feeling the same, Telford has gone from about 15/100,000 a fee weeks ago to well over 100/100,000 yesterday.
if it doesn't plateau soon, I'm expecting a delay......maybe even something worse

During the peak last winter 1 in 60 cases led to death. Currently it is less than 1 in 1000. The vaccines work. Yes people will still get it, but people still die from flu when vaccinated. We can't live in a bubble forever, it's time to crack on.

Makes sense to give it a couple of weeks to confirm that the link between cases / hospitalisation / death is sufficiently broken. If the trend looks safe enough they yeah open it all up.

Doubt we will be able to burst our bubble outside the UK since we are lepers again though.

Once the final restrictions have been lifted, they yes stop releasing daily figures. if we did it with every illness no one would ever leave the house out of total fear.

Just wish we had a normal adult as our leader to deal with the rest of the world shit though.

Back