• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

But Priti Patel is an elected representative making a decision that in her view is good for the public.

Public good>>>individual liberty...... remember
Hence my use of the word 'ideally'. There's nobody better placed to make decisions for the public good than people with a democratic mandate supported by expert advice.

But don't accuse the government of lying, it will lead to the public mistrusting politicians...

Pathetic really. Hopefully they get an electoral kick in the balls for the them and us routine.

Is there no data on severe disease because there is no severe disease?

Boosters available for just 3 months after 2nd vaccination now for over 40s
Sajid was meant to announce this on TV this morning but hid because of the party leaks

That's for booking online. I believe you can go to any walk-in vaccination centre and get your booster as long as its been 3 months since your 2nd jab

That's for booking online. I believe you can go to any walk-in vaccination centre and get your booster as long as its been 3 months since your 2nd jab
Ah ok, my wife and I got a text. We had pfizer for both our first and second doses, is it likely to be pfizer again does anyone know?

I've heard a few people under 40 have managed to get boosters over the last week by taking a chance when near a vaccination centre. If they've got open slots it's better to fill them than turn people away.

Ah ok, my wife and I got a text. We had pfizer for both our first and second doses, is it likely to be pfizer again does anyone know?
I believe so yeah. Pfizer or Moderna only for the boosters.

I really hate this government, they use the Omicron situation to deflect from them having illegal parties last Christmas.

This ends up sewing more and more distrust in them and the unfortunate collateral damage becomes things like people trusting science ergo vaccines.

Edit. Duff link, BFA looking to introduce plan b measures just as the heat about Xmas parties starts to increase

Last edited:
It's supposed to be a different one for the booster, but it depends on what the clinic has. Pfizer/Pfizer/Moderna is statistically the best combo though.

Back