• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Great work from David Conn.

Hopefully all of this corruption starts to unravel from here.
They should have insisted that any contracts awarded were done on the basis that full scrutiny of Audited Accounts was allowed, followed by windfall taxes for Companies that suddenly started making fortunes.

Great work from David Conn.

Hopefully all of this corruption starts to unravel from here.
Gove has two car crash interviews this morning.

The Kay Burley one where he didn't deny and couldn't apologise for introducing Mone into the 'VIP fast lane ' was cringe worthy.

Last edited:
Gove has two car crash interviews this morning.

The Kay Burnley one where he didn't deny and couldn't apologise for introducing Mone into the 'VIP fast lane ' was cringe worthy.
I've just watched it. A complete car crash.

The very idea that any politician profiteers from a pandemic simply by recommending a company that can source PPE is pretty disgusting but when said company has no record of doing such work because it is a new company it beggars belief.

Heard on the news this morning that the sight of thousands of fans attending the World Cup in Qatar without masks or restrictions is one of the contributing factors to awakening the Chinese people to what they are being subjected to

Heard on the news this morning that the sight of thousands of fans attending the World Cup in Qatar without masks or restrictions is one of the contributing factors to awakening the Chinese people to what they are being subjected to
Apparently Chinese TV now replacing any crowd scenes with other images. So must have a decent delay on the games to do this

Apparently Chinese TV now replacing any crowd scenes with other images. So must have a decent delay on the games to do this
When I lived and worked in the Middle East, there was a delay on all overseas satellite programmes to allow the censors to do their thing.

We're currently wearing masks onboard CX216 MAN - HKG
My son worked as a maintenance engineer on aircraft and he said the filters on an aircraft are all almost perfect. Highest quality devices.
Mind you, he nearly threw up if he got the shout, 'Go clean the filters on that aircraft!' from his side the stuff that was in them was gross!

Lidl currently selling these. Erm, what?

IMG-20221205-164103.jpg

The fuck. I could have sworn I clicked on the Christmas thread!

Back