• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Neighbour who is a teacher and has had it 3 times despite being up to speed with all 3 jabs, said, "I used to go long runs in the morning but I can't do it now. I feel like I have cobwebs all up my throat".
You can hear it when he's trying to breathe. 5 months since he had it...

I had my 4th C-19 (Moderna this time) jab yesterday along with the annual flu jab.

Parents had their boosters plus flu jabs yesterday.
Stepdaughter works in a school & is saying covid has become rampant in the school again.

Had my reminder but I am only 2 days clear of covid so will have to wait a few weeks I reckon.

Just been reminded that I am ready for my 6th jab.

Daily Mail readers must wonder how I am still alive. 😄

New serial podcast, worth the anti-vaxxer wankers listening to hear the consequences of their words & actions

As I saw some of you Saturday, afraid to say I had a positive ltf this evening. Felt cold symptoms yesterday, test yesterday was negative. Thought it best to check again.
I currently feel fine and felt fine prior to the match.
Hoping I haven't inadvertently passed it on to anyone!

I tested positive today. Thought initially it was reaction to flu vaccine on Saturday but started feeling really tired like I did when I had it in January. Almost certainly picked it up in the Billy Wright on Saturday.

I had my booster and flu jab at the same time last week. One in the left arm, one in the right. Like a boss :D

No ill effects whatsoever.

my folks did the same as bear a couple of weeks ago. thankfully they had no ill effects to either too!

Another who was double jabbed on Monday, felt a bit washed out yesterday and shite by bedtime, but that's what watching Wolves does to you

I've got my seasonal booster for being a 'nearly old' bastard booked for tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I have no side effects as a lot of work over the next few days.

Covid booster & flu jab on Sat morning

Not before time as Covid is rampaging through the town - last count I did of bowls club members who have got it in the last few days is 20

Going for my 3rd booster in a week or so.
Good that I can go to my surgery rather than flogging 40 miles up the motorway to a centre.

Not before time as Covid is rampaging through the town - last count I did of bowls club members who have got it in the last few days is 20
Seems to be doing the rounds at my workplace. A few doing tests anyway "just to check".....it's half-term next week ;);)

Got my second booster yesterday - was walking past a (completely empty) vaccination centre in a local hospital and thought I'd go in and ask. I'm under 50 and don't have a condition that means I'm eligible, but just said I had a relative with an autoimmune disease (true) and they waved me in. Side effects have knocked me out today, but worth it.

Back