• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Had my flu and pneumonia jabs a week or so ago and was fine other than a slightly sore arm (worse with the pneumonia one).

Got my Covid jab tomorrow.

my parents have had their boosters.
seeing quite a few colleagues at work are off sick with covid at the mo. One stepdaughter works in a school and she says it is rampant there.

Had my jabs on Saturday. Covid arm a bit out of sorts, sore and joints/limbs aching on Sunday. Been fine ever since. Funny how it affects people in different ways.
Yeah. Strangely the previous 4 covid jabs I've had, the side effects have been innocuous!!

Bugger, I've got mine on Friday and never had any side effects before, got a 'do' Friday night.
I had Pfizer (had it previously with no problems) and the flu jab together so not so sure which one (or both) have caused a negative reaction. It was fun getting up at 3:00am today to then drive to Manchester airport.

I had Pfizer (had it previously with no problems) and the flu jab together so not so sure which one (or both) have caused a negative reaction. It was fun getting up at 3:00am today to then drive to Manchester airport.
Maybe I'll be lucky them, had my flu jab 2 weeks ago

24 more fines issued today for the London Conservatives Christmas bash.

In other news Simon Case’s WhatsApp messages show him complaining about the chaos in Downing Street. In one message he says….
“I was always told that Dom [Dominic Cummings] was the secret PM. How wrong they are. I look forward to telling select cttee tomorrow – ‘oh, fuck no, don’t worry about Dom, the real person in charge is Carrie’”

Party Marty giving evidence at the Covid Inquiry today. It would seem that the Prime Minister was missing for 10 days just as the evidence was stacking up that the threat from the virus was as bad as worst fears and on its way to the UK.

Most people don't give a fuck about this now, like so many scandals before it, it's all forgotten now and the bastards will just get away with it.

Whether it's Iraq, Grenfell, Hillsborough or Coronavirus, they always gets away with it.

Megamind Dom throwing them all under a bus. Probably has £350m a week for the NHS written on it.

Altogether now - cunt

Former health secretary Matt Hancock wanted to decide "who should live and die" if the NHS was overwhelmed, the Covid inquiry has heard.
The revelation came to light in evidence presented by Sir Simon Stevens, the former NHS England chief.
In his witness statement, he said Mr Hancock thought he, not doctors or the public, should decide who to prioritise if hospitals became overwhelmed.
Sir Simon said: "Fortunately this horrible dilemma never crystallised."

With that complex, probably being wheeled around the ward and randomly selecting people

maxresdefault.jpg

Back