• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cost of Living

My maths is not the best. Could somebody tell me..... if I paid £150,000 into an NS&I Income Bond at 3.59% gross, 3.65% AER Variable, how much could I expect the monthly interest to be paid to me?

Thank you
Do you have any other income?

If so, you might have to consider how much tax you'd have to pay on any interest received

Mods if this is not allowed or against for the spirit of the site please delete.

I use Wealthify and they're offering a referrer bonus where both parties get £50 for referring new customers. Provided the new customer invests £250 for 3 months we both get £50 free. After the payment had been made the account can be closed. I will definitely be keeping my account open and will give plenty of notice if I decide to close (i have no plans to do this at the moment)

This is referral code

Hey! Fancy joining me on Wealthify to start easily investing towards your goals? Use this link and we’ll both get £50 cashback! https://invest.wealthify.com/refer/16263976

Mods if this is not allowed or against for the spirit of the site please delete.

I use Wealthify and they're offering a referrer bonus where both parties get £50 for referring new customers. Provided the new customer invests £250 for 3 months we both get £50 free. After the payment had been made the account can be closed. I will definitely be keeping my account open and will give plenty of notice if I decide to close (i have no plans to do this at the moment)

This is referral code

Hey! Fancy joining me on Wealthify to start easily investing towards your goals? Use this link and we’ll both get £50 cashback! https://invest.wealthify.com/refer/16263976
Do I trust you, I mean, I bet AndyWolves is not even your real name !

Its all legit, worse thing that could happen would be £250 invested. Obviously investments can fall and there are some charges. The £50 should absolutely cover all that and more!

But then, I would say that wouldn't I? :)

This stuff winds me up. I get the intention but these aren't very nice meals. The quality properly dips off towards the end too.

Miles better than Jack Monroe's slop but being poor doesn't and shouldn't mean you have to eat badly.

The meat-free version is fucking vile.

We’re on the Octopus Tracker tariff for gas, was slightly worried that over winter this would be high. Just got our bill for December and the average rate is almost half of the price cap. Well worth looking at.

1705998841512.png

Another 2 shops going in our town.

Have got a new one coming to take over the old Barclays Bank but that is another charity shop.

Also looking like the record shop is going as well as the owner is battling ill health.

We are heading towards just having charity shops and barbers here. Not many independent shops are surviving.
It will turn around at some point but its getting properly fucked up here.

Another 2 shops going in our town.

Have got a new one coming to take over the old Barclays Bank but that is another charity shop.

Also looking like the record shop is going as well as the owner is battling ill health.

We are heading towards just having charity shops and barbers here. Not many independent shops are surviving.
It will turn around at some point but its getting properly fucked up here.
Been a couple of years since I left now but spotted on FB that a cafe and a gift shop are going/gone in Bilbrook and Codsall.

Florist round the corner from here shut about six months ago and is now some phone repair place (quite likely to be a fake barber/nail salon scam as I have never seen anyone go in or out).

Point of order...the one I go to is a good barber, even if the barbering is the waste management to their soprano activities

It’s like the American sweet shops in London - the police just can’t be bothered with it.

Think we have 7 barbers in the town centre which is a ridiculous amount for the size of the high street area.

Plus side we have about 9 pubs (not Inc Spoons) in the same area.

At one count I think there were 14 barbers/hairdressers/nail salons within half an hour's walk of my old house...

Stafford town centre. There are at least 3 missing I think. Utter nonsense.

1706973279559.png

Back