• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunha really hasn't been awful. He's done ok in the middle of the park. Just struggled to link up with any one.
I've got a shock for you here. That's his job.

He's been absolutely woeful.

Passive Max with another one for his increasing collection. Dogshit.

Someone summed it up perfectly earlier - Gary has been reactive not proactive. The lack of intent to make positive changes to win the game has cost us. It's a game that was there for the taking in the first half, we were by far the better team.

If Bueno doesn't come in for Kilman in the next game I'll be fuming. I don't give a fuck if he's been inexplicably made captain.

Sasa did 60 mins against Blackpool. Why so late today?

Someone summed it up perfectly earlier - Gary has been reactive not proactive. The lack of intent to make positive changes to win the game has cost us. It's a game that was there for the taking in the first half, we were by far the better team.

Yes, poor today. Settled for the draw rather than trying to win.

Not a good sign when you try to close the game down and it goes to shit and makes things worse

We're getting relegated. Change my mind

Well, theres the team we beat last week who are obviously worse. Luton could well get beat Derby's points record and Burnley look terrible.

We do concede such sloppy goals though.

I've got a shock for you here. That's his job.

He's been absolutely woeful.
Nonsense. Fabio and Sarabia were woeful and Neto pinned out wide for no reason. Maybe why Cunha couldn't get anything going with nothing happening in front of him. .

Not a good sign when you try to close the game down and it goes to shit and makes things worse
To be fair Lop did exactly the same on more than one occasion last season with exactly the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back