• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nail in the coffin.

Been a very poor game from O'Neil in the second half. Late subs, poor subs and trying to play safe.

Dogshit dogshit dogshit dogshit

Oh look another goal straight through Kilman....

Manager has lost it in the second half for me. Really poor.

Nonsense. Fabio and Sarabia were woeful and Neto pinned out wide for no reason. Maybe why Cunha couldn't get anything going with nothing happening in front of him. .
If his first touch didn't balloon every time, it would make life easier.

No escaping the fact that Fabio and Sarabia were tragic too - I said as much.

I'd keep Cunha in, principally as we have nothing else, but Fabio and Sarabia need benching for the foreseeable.

Well that was bloody awful defending was t it

Some real super duper tactics today combined with many anonymous performances. Lovely combination

Well, theres the team we beat last week who are obviously worse. Luton could well get beat Derby's points record and Burnley look terrible.

We do concede such sloppy goals though.

Watched Luton on Friday and all I couod think was that they have the perfect chance to run our CBs ragged with there direct into the front style. Dawson will stand up to that hopefully but that sort of game is not going to bode well for Kilman if he plays like this.

All 3 goals down to Max in some way.
You'd hope the manager has the balls to go in to Hobbs on Monday morning and ask him what the fuck he was playing at turning £30m down for him, giving him a new contract AND making him captain.

Holy shit someone offered us 30 for max? How did we not bite their arm off

Doesn't matter who the manager is if the players fail to do what is required. We can't score and we can't defend. We're fine in the middle 3rd of the pitch, absolute crap where it matters and have been for 3 seasons.

£30m for Max on this forum is becoming Sky’s futsal trivia equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back