• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bueno is a decent footballer. Technically very good, not the biggest or quickest though from what I have seen.
I’ve not been that wowed tbh, he seems to get caught out of position quite a lot.

sensible to have a LWB on the bench though, just in case something happens to Semedo or Hoever.

Sky Sports have loads of channels so why, when I go on the one that has the CP/Wolves game am I having to put up with discussion about the MC/SU game? :(

Thats on one of the other channels!

At least they have a sane voice in there with Matt Murray on the panel.

Thinking about it in previous games against them Neves has been great at spreading the ball wide to the wing backs which Palace left virtually unmarked all game so a little surprised he doesn’t start.

mout has fresh legs and donck has the height and been injured so supect fitter not playing as much as neves

Sky Sports have loads of channels so why, when I go on the one that has the CP/Wolves game am I having to put up with discussion about the MC/SU game? :(

Because it's the same panel for both games

Please no short corners. Please no short corners. Please no short corners.
i want Neto to take all corners and freekicks

I’ve not been that wowed tbh, he seems to get caught out of position quite a lot.

sensible to have a LWB on the bench though, just in case something happens to Semedo or Hoever.
I saw him play in a friendly when he first joined, against Orient U18s, and he was terrible. Seen a lot of improvement since then so maybe that’s blinding me a bit!

yeah dont jinx this game, not gonna be easy this

Thought the same, but then realised I was on the wrong channel.

better ball tempo first 2 mins

nice run by Jose that almost came off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back