• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) 30/10 Build-up & Match Thread

thats offside, no pen

Worrying that van Aanholt managed to ghost Semedo and Boly there, always more likely to give something away when you're covering and struggling to make up ground but it was a bit harsh despite looking a bit clumsy. Thankfully Coady just about held the line tight enough to make it irrelevant.

oh wow it's halftime already. that flew by

Superb first half, playing a natural LWB making a huge difference as we can switch and attack on both sides. Lovely finish for the goal by RAN too.

lovely football, great to watch.

All in all, two slight red flags aside, that was as stunning a first half performance as we've put in for absolutely ages.

Ait-Nouri looks worth well more than 20m if he keeps up that level of play. We've robbed Angers on that (assuming he maintains that standard).

Thats a great first half, deserved lead and we look so much brighter than against newcastle..a couple of VAR desicions on our side but was clear offsides..just continue like this now and we will win this :)

Fantastic first half, Palace came into it a lot more towards the end which is to be expected I suppose but hopefully we can regain control in the second half. Raul has quietly been a bit poor and Boly still isn’t his imperious best but otherwise great all round

Coady, RAN, Semedo, Donk, Neves, Neto, Podence all excellent.

Harsh on Jimenez but he's been slightly behind the others. Hold up play better than his attacking play.

Most entertaining game of the season by a long way... perhaps Nuno has been reading the dull as ditchwater thread?
I would also say that many on here had been asking for this and RAN so thats a TWF assist for me. Lolz

More of the same please. A third and their heads drop,

Not since Burnley in our first season up have we had 11 attempts in the first half. I think ,,,,,,,,,

Well clearly Nuno thought so, too, or else he would have kept Saiss at that position.

Long as we stay alert at the back (and don't start retreating and settling for counters) should be good

Very promising 1st half. Semedo's starting to come into his own, very encouraging. We've been moving the ball a LOT quicker as well, it's noticeable.

Well, bloody hell. That was lovely. And that's RAN at LWB until Barca give us £80m

Long as we stay alert at the back (and don't start retreating and settling for counters) should be good

Very promising 1st half. Semedo's starting to come into his own, very encouraging. We've been moving the ball a LOT quicker as well, it's noticeable.
Excactly, that is key, move the ball around quicker

Back