• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) FA Cup build up/match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 1st half, but these are pretty lame in their approach. I'd happily have every team play this way against us! Neves, Adama and Semedo been decent.

Am I the only one annoyed by the commentator calling Semedo, 'NelsON' Semedo every time he touches the ball?

Good to see we ain`t sitting back on the one goal as we have in the past. Semedo has had his best game in a Wolves shirt. Having said that he hasn`t been challenged much defensively, hope they keep Zaha on the bench. McCarthy is a dirty snotter! (we could do with one of them). Ruddy MOTM for me so far. :)

Fucking Chorley. Wankers.

Good 1st half, but these are pretty lame in their approach. I'd happily have every team play this way against us! Neves, Adama and Semedo been decent.

Am I the only one annoyed by the commentator calling Semedo, 'NelsON' Semedo every time he touches the ball?
No, it’s really irritating.

almost as irritating as this interview with che adams - that boy shouldn’t be allowed to speak on camera.

Semedo carries the ball so beautifully, maintaining real high speed - got a decent strike on him too - he’s growing on me.
He’s a genuinely good footballer. He even won one in the air today!

No you aren't - have turned the sound off now

Started off with lots of possession but no cutting edge but then took thr game over, Silva needed to score that one. Great goal by Traore, him and Semedo seem to have worked their side out, Semedo has been excellent, we should be 2 or 3 up really

No, it’s really irritating.

almost as irritating as this interview with che adams - that boy shouldn’t be allowed to speak on camera.
Also said " when Ruddy comes into the team he never let`s them down" :unsure:

"Ruddy so far not a save to make". Its probably for the best...

I was annoyed with Zheouw for giving that free kick away but seen from the other angle was incredibly soft.

Another free header for Silva, got to be getting that on target at least.

Silva is gonna bag a really difficult chance, I can feel it in my bones

Another free header for Silva, got to be getting that on target at least.
Its like he’s always just trying to get something on it rather than attack it/direct it with conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back