• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) FA Cup build up/match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
silva looked like he was playing dead in a school play when they zoomed in from the side after trainers came out lol

just splayed out with a gasped look on his face

tbf I think it getting knocked out of him is what caused that fall in the first place

I meant it affectionately more than anything, he's a bit of a chancer though!

Donk looks back . He is creating the space that Neves is exploiting. Samedo has been very good both ends so far.

Good to see Adama playing more centrally and giving Semedo room on the wing

Wouldn’t mind seeing the pasta merchant come on for a run out in the second half.

Maybe MGW for Donk, as the latter is only just coming back himself.

Decent half, deserve the lead. Neves, Samedo and Traore the stars. Fabio and Moutinho a bit light weight , but we have replacements don’t we🤣🤣🤣

It’s been really comfortable so far, palace haven’t even tried to attack yet.
Normally that means we struggle, but Semedo in particular has been excellent at driving forward from the back.
Good first half, hope we build on it in the second and get MGW and cutrone some game time.

Very good first half against what you have to say is a pretty unambitious Palace side.

Neves been excellent, Semedo very good, Adama busy. RAN needs a little more quality but not hiding.

1-0 makes me nervous given the season, but some nice stuff so far

Not sure that Moutinho works as well as he can in that position - not the pace now to get up & back and playing too deep at times.

Wouldn't object to Cutrone for 30 mins to take over from Silva

Played fairly well, but it’s obvious Palace do not give a shit.

When attempting to break teams down in league games, don’t think we need all three midfielders as the shape is quite flat sometimes. Now we are ahead it’s fine I guess though!

stinker of a miss by Fabio, ran ahead of the ball slightly, but glad he got in a dangerous position.

imagine we will get MGW on for Leander in the second half, and Cutrone at some point too. Wouldn’t mind seeing Corbeanu if we got another!

Much the better side, dominating almost everywhere. Great goal from Adama, and Neves & Semedo been quality

Playing well. Good to see Donck back - gives us something different when he's on it. Palace really don't set up well against us though - league game was exactly the same.

Semedo carries the ball so beautifully, maintaining real high speed - got a decent strike on him too - he’s growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back