• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dave Edwards

Great stuff James hope little Robbie has a great time.

I think if Dave really has asked about your brother after the match (without anyone related to him or you being around, I mean), that speaks volumes of the man in the #4 shirt. Half the time I wonder if players do these things just because they feel obligated but going out of his way to do more after the fact is truly classy.

Excellent story, James.

Just as a quick follow up as I have been very busy.

Here's the lucky man with his shirt and because I didn't tell him it was coming his face certainly was a picture.

CDIRNAXWAAMUZXN.jpg

It's something that will hopefully keep bringing him a smile, I know it will for me.

Awesome. You should send that pic back to the club. They seem quite good at forwarding stuff onto the players and Disco Dave would appreciate that.

Nice James, looks good

Just as a quick follow up as I have been very busy.

Here's the lucky man with his shirt and because I didn't tell him it was coming his face certainly was a picture.

View attachment 913

Good God James!
He doesn't like the Carpenters too does he?
I can see that b&w photo behind him.
Unless he's in your bedroom...

Good God James!
He doesn't like the Carpenters too does he?
I can see that b&w photo behind him.
Unless he's in your bedroom...

He's in my room WH.

Awesome. You should send that pic back to the club. They seem quite good at forwarding stuff onto the players and Disco Dave would appreciate that.

one step ahead of you :), everyone who I've been in contact with has been absolutely brilliant. The shirt has been framed and so has Dave's letter.

Back