• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby - Wolves 18/10/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, we have two of the best strikers in the division. Plus we have an excellent spine in MCd and Price. Not to mention Bathh who is great at this level. If we can't put two pass an average Derby defence then there is seriously something wrong.

You've never seen a softer penalty? Seriously? It was a stonewall penalty.

Such a shame that the defence has let the rest of the team down. Batth has been given a torrid time - Martin has been outstanding for them.

100% a penalty. Clumsy from Batth.

Never seen a softer pen, sorry..yes he was obstructing him but a pen, they were lucky imo

Just seen it again and yes, there's a line of thought that Ince played for it in that Batth couldn't get out of the way and Ince just ran into him. Cunt.
But it was a pen.

You've never seen a softer penalty? Seriously? It was a stonewall penalty.

Such a shame that the defence has let the rest of the team down. Batth has been given a torrid time - Martin has been outstanding for them.

Clearly an overreaction from me but it was very soft

Batth had a yellow card coming all first half. His performance has been clumsy at best.

Little moment there when the camera was full on Jackett's face and just for a second, he went all narrow eyed, and I thought, he's just toughened up on his defensive choice...

I knew Batth was slow but today has really underlined how slow he actually is.

Batth's a decent player at this level. He'll never make it higher. But who else can we get? He gives it all.

Wallace has been tragic today. Get him off now.

We are going to get steamrollered if we carry on like this. Tragic hoofball with a deep lying midfield.

4th goal has been coming for ages and I'm astounded KJ hadn't made a change. Too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back