• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Desert Island Crisps

Square Crisps Plain and Salt N Vinegar are nice. Not so keen on the Cheese and Onion ones though

I don't get the love in for Wotsits. Hate the smell, the taste is no better. If I was offered the chance of a bag or to stay hungry it would be the hunger that I would select each time.

How did I forget Quavers!! Add that one to my list :)

I'm on a diet and this thread is torture :icon_sad:

I don't get the love in for Wotsits. Hate the smell, the taste is no better. If I was offered the chance of a bag or to stay hungry it would be the hunger that I would select each time.

Wotsits are great. Any food that makes your fingers glow in the dark is a winner. Not a big fan of the way they get stuck in your teeth though.

Walkers Salt n Vinegar
Walkers Smoky Bacon
Walkers Cheese n Onion

Here they are called Lays, but i think they are Walkers really.

Wotsits are vile!

Am I allowed 30+ choices?

Love the occasional scampi fries.
Skips
Quavers
Frazzles
McCoys Cheddar & Onion

Cheese & Onion, Smokey Bacon, Roast Chicken are my faves of standard flavours.

Used to love toasted cheese walkers, and the spicey sausage walkers. Was miffed when they stopped making those.

More than anything though, from my youth I miss nibbetts wheelz. Onion & Vinegar flavour. Used to fucking love them, & they are no more.

Tayto Smoky Bacon by a mile.
(Walkers don't taste as nice, I think it's the oil they use...)
Then Cheese and Onion (Anyone's)
Then Plain, Ready Salted or Potato Flavour.

By a country mile were Golden Wonder BOVRIL flavour. Really pissed off when they stopped.
My sister in law once bought me a whole box for a Christmas present!
Can't stand wheaty snacks, reconstituted potato or dayglo orange things. They just suck all of the moisture out of my mouth.

Had tayto's for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
Someone had bigged them up too much. They were nice, but most crisps are imo...

Salt & vinegar crinkle cut crisps from M&S are ace!

Honourable mentions to ready salted French Fries or Squares, big shout out for jambon flavour Ruffles if you happen to be in Spain!

Wotsits
Walkers Prawn Cocktail
Flamin Hot Monster Munch

Forgot another one. Miss Vickie's Jalapeno kettle crisps.

Fuck me! How did I not include pickled onion monster munch! :facepalm:

Currently addicted to M&S lamb & mint crisps.

Doritos Chilli Heatwave, Skips & Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli are my go to crisps.

Just had cheddar & onion McCoys. Am reminded why I love them so much.

Back