• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Desert Island Crisps

Imagine the feeling of shame when you have to sign for £26 worth of crisps at your front door.

New entry after a scoot round Sainsbury's last night: Tyrrell's Salt and Vinegar. Fucking lush.

Poundland had multipacks of scampi fries/bacon fries in stock.
Had a pack of bacon fries last night. I'm teasing myself with the scampi ones. Mainly as if they're as good as I remember I fear eating a second packet straight away.

Poundland had multipacks of scampi fries/bacon fries in stock.
Had a pack of bacon fries last night. I'm teasing myself with the scampi ones. Mainly as if they're as good as I remember I fear eating a second packet straight away.

If you are at work LJ Scampi Fries are a no no.

I'm off at the mo mate, getting the practise in for when they get rid of me!

& anyway, seeing as they're getting rid of me I may as well take them in!

I bloody love Scampi Fries!!

Scampi Fries bloody stink and are far too fishy.

Scampi Fries are shite. Frazzles or Sizzling Bacon McCoys are the kings of bacon crisps.

When eating a bag of crisps, to get to the last ones in the corner, are you a tipper upper or just use ya finger?

When eating a bag of crisps, to get to the last ones in the corner, are you a tipper upper or just use ya finger?

Fingers.

Unless it's Pringles, when that's an impossibility and I get very disappointed with myself when I've gone down to "lady hand" depth in a single sitting (ie, a bloke's hand won't fit that far down in the tube, it's a mechanism designed on purpose I'm sure to make you feel like a fat bastard)

Fingers.

Unless it's Pringles, when that's an impossibility and I get very disappointed with myself when I've gone down to "lady hand" depth in a single sitting (ie, a bloke's hand won't fit that far down in the tube, it's a mechanism designed on purpose I'm sure to make you feel like a fat bastard)

:icon_lol:

Finally, the holy grail

926ffc9d316858c6a4af6064a26569ea.jpg

They don't have the crunch they used to unfortunately

I reckon I last had some in about 1997. I'll try not to let nostalgia cloud my review.

Back