• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Earworms

FWIW, it is called orinoco flow, not sail away...

similar music that gets into my head is stuff by enigma. Now you can all bitch about my putting sadness part 1 into your heads...

My God LJ, just when I thought you couldn't get any manlier, you do this !!!

FWIW, it is called orinoco flow, not sail away...

similar music that gets into my head is stuff by enigma. Now you can all bitch about my putting sadness part 1 into your heads...

FFS, not only have I got that God awful song in my head now I have pictures of monk's with candles too.

200.gif

John Denver's Leaving On A Jet Plane. I played it yesterday and all my bags are packed im ready to go I'm standing here outside your door keeps playing in me head :)

Wichita Lineman, how and why ??????

at the hotel I'm at every me I go for a slash they seem to be playing that Bastille track. I presume they've only ever released one song, so you'll know the one.

Oh, I need your help in my hour of need !! :argh:

It's a great song is Wichita Lineman.

the twin peaks music has been circulating for a bit.

The Red Dwarf theme tune, every single time someone says "It's cold outside..."

a hybrid of i can't dance/jesus he knows me (genesis)

For some reason diamonds and rust by Judas Priest. Haven't listened to it in ages - it isn't even a Priest song I am learning or teaching to micro at the moment but it has popped in my head and simply will not fuck off.

The last fucking songs you fuckers posted on here (that I know - don't know Paddy's latest offering!)

Genesis FFS!

The first song I woke up to yesterday was Lethal Bizzle & The Rakes - 22 Grand Job Remix. Spent the day randomly shouting out "22 grand job"

Back