• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Earworms

The ink was running low in the printer this morning so I had Maiden's Running Free in my head for a bit, but it quickly morphed into Golden Earring's Radar Love due to their near-identical openings.

Agreed, but heard it too many times over the years, so if I didn't hear it again it wouldn't bother me.

This mornings song is Hello Hooray by Alice Cooper ???

ps. "The first song I woke up to yesterday was Lethal Bizzle & The Rakes - 22 Grand Job Remix" Nope, not a clue :confused: #bloodykidsandtheirracket

Wait till your teenage child starts (and actually being serious in doing so) telling you that Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens are metal bands.

I may stop laughing around about June. Then again, maybe not.

Watched 'A Bridge too Far' on DVD this afternnon - going to have that theme tune in my head for at least 24 hrs now

Due to the Jeep advert that is constantly being played here, Cat Stevens, If You Want To Sing Out.

Fortunately, I like the song.

I've been watching a few of the 1982 Top of the Pops that they're showing on BBC4 recently. So many great tracks that my brain could have chosen for me this morning, but it decided to go for Love Come Down by Evelyn King. I had to Google who it was by as I really don't know this song!

The theme from The Raggy Dolls.

A TV show I haven't seen since I was about 9.

The sodding theme tune to Home Alone.

Now it's stuck in my head! :icon_lol:

twisted Sister :- Were not going to take it ????

Paranoid by Sabbath was on the radio this morning, and can't get it out of my head.

80s throwback here

Cock Robin - Worlds Apart

A young lady who I'm going to date in Jan suggested Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye last night :licklips:

You prebook your dates a month in advance ?

I watched a load of Spinal Tap songs on Youtube yesterday and now I've got Stonehenge stuck in my head.

I need an earworm today - tinnitus is playing up so need music in my head to drown this out.

Back