• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

On another tangent…van der Beek. Absolute nonentity
Great player at Ajax. Awful in this country. Not sure why.

Mind you I thought Haller was one of the great signings of the decade and he was a dud, but now is superb again.

I didn't say he was ace, I was saying he wasn't as bad as you insinuated
Thought he did ok to be honest when he came on. Should’ve done better with his chance.

Also thought donk was fine. Think a lot of people have either donk, trincao and Marcal played shit written into there match summary pre game.

Although, I’d rather RAN play over Marcal every day of the week

Marçal was shite. Every single attack dies when the ball goes to him. He isn't even particularly steady defensively to make up for it.

He's absolutely miles behind all of Semedo, Ait-Nouri and Jonny, like they're not even playing the same sport.

I didn't see any of the game but saw the highlights and seems like Sa had a few decent interventions to keep Everton out.

Great cross by Neves and header by Coady

Lovely to get the win, not sure if it's an intentional change but we seemed to have stopped the shit housing straight after we we score the first goal. We were still trying to play at a at high tempo and push for the second right to the end, which is great to see.

Sa made two saves (first half, both of which you'd expect him to make) and a couple of good sweeping up incidents. That was it. He didn't keep us in it or anything.

Didn't make a save after we scored. Not one that counted anyway.

Marçal was shite. Every single attack dies when the ball goes to him. He isn't even particularly steady defensively to make up for it.

He's absolutely miles behind all of Semedo, Ait-Nouri and Jonny, like they're not even playing the same sport.

Having Semedo, RAN and Jonny to chose from is a lovely situation to be in when all fit.

And I thought Donk played well, the most underrated player in our squad imo. He's not Neves but no one is.
He wasn't terrible for a change. But he sucks the momentum out of almost every attack and his inclusion almost always makes us less dynamic and positive going forward. Every single time. He's not awful, but I just can't fucking stand him.

Neves has got to be worth the same as Grealish surely. If we allowed him to leave for less than 70 million, then we'll have been shafted.

Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.
Fails the no Dickhead policy before the start let alone the first hurdle. If he had the right attitude I suspect Everton would be higher in the table as when up for it he is a great player. Unfortunately for Everton he's Pogba-lite, only plays when he feels like it.

Back