• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (A) 13/03/2022 2pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our away form is better than home too, 4th in the away league table. 10th at home.

No Neto at all, hopefully just part of his phased return and not a setback.

Back to the negative stuff by the looks, but we've struggled with a midfield 2 when up against a 3 away from home.

Neto missing completely too.

Can only think RAN and Boly are short of fitness between 2 short game times. 3 in midfield to start probably wise as Everton will try to dominate first 30 mins. Hope he changes it as the game progresses.

Presuming the Boly omission is managing workload, thought RAN had just been out with illness so not sure why Marcal is in?

Doesn't look like many goals coming from that team, hopefully confidence is high after the last game.

Maybe Bruno took a look at the odds

Don’t mind Boly dropping out, but Marçal? And that 3 in cm just doesn’t work. It’s a mess.

Absolutely shite side. Thank God I’m out and can’t watch.

I am fairly happy with that personally. Marcal isn't ideal but presume that's a forced change, and if Boly isn't right then means Saiss wouldn't be able to fill in at LWB like previous.

Preparing for Everton to come out of the blocks fast. Shame no Neto to come on, hopefully Pod can come on and add sone forward momentum

No Neto at all, hopefully just part of his phased return and not a setback.
Travelled but playing no part. Knock maybe or just a protecting him.

Makes no sense to me after the last match...concerned Neto isn't in the squad, hopefully just a rest.
Looks like Lawro had seen the team sheet when he made his prediction

The line ups are just baffling at the moment.

Surely he's seen that midfield 3 doesn't work and that lineup is just negative shit.

Fucking Marçal, I thought we'd seen the last of him and his dismal attempt at football.

3-5-2 according to the Wolves app. But apparently we don't play that formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back