• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (A) 19/5/21 (6pm, Sky) - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wild card for this game is the effect of fans returning. It might be all Everton need to put in a good home performance - in which case we will struggle against Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. Otherwise if we can neutralise the fans the game is there to be won.

3-1 Everton, or 1-0 to us.

They are rubbish. Just averageness across the board.

Richarlison will put in his biannual great performance against us and then return to being shit. And I’m baffled to how DCL has scored 16 goals.

I don’t think they have a single player who you could say could go on to better things. Godfrey maybe. None of the others are that young.

I really like DCL. Don't think it's any surprise he's scored that amount when I've seen him his all round play and hold up play in particular has been superb.

He will be looking forward to attacking crosses unchallenged this evening

DCL is a very good striker! Bit of a throw back but gets in great positions in the box andexcellent in the air

I have a bad feeling but hope im wrong..but more want us to have a good game with some nice moves and intentions

Do we really need three goalies in the matchday squad?

Nuno making an old fashioned, English, statement regards needing to strengthen :ROFLMAO:

Rui on up top for the last 10 minutes to snatch the winner

No but it doesn't matter does it.

Nuno said this week non of the U23 outfield players would travel after their game v Palace so he has picked every 1st teamer available.

The 9 subs creates issues with small squads. Burnley had 2 keepers on the bench v us the other week.

Back to 3 at the back. Part of me hopes it’s permanent as I think the squad needs too much overhauling to go to 4. Probably just a response to Sunday and the prospect of CL dominating in the air so get sone bodies in there. Hopefully MGW in behind a front two

Sky app has Saiss in the team and Boly on the bench. Assume Wolves Twitter is more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back