• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

I would actually prefer Palace away to at home. They would just sit off of us at Molineux.

Ultimately, we just want City to draw United/Chelsea. That would be great.

I don't want any of the Prem teams away. They'll be harder than any other tie as they'll all fancy winning the whole thing from here on in and properly go for it.

2, 6, 3, 8, 7, 5, 4

In that order if we're at home. Id rather go to Swansea than Millwall though.

It has to be played at the next available slot. With Champions League they are rather restricted.

Minimum of 6 PL teams still in there - even if we want to avoid Man City then not sure that there are any easy games, even if we draw Milwall or Swansea (& that's how it should be at this point in the tournament)

It has to be played at the next available slot. With Champions League they are rather restricted.

I’m just going on fantasy football logic, but those teams who have games postponed don’t always (or even often) play the matches in the same game week.

That game week is already earmarked as ‘blank’ game week for Wolves and Arsenal.

Anyone but Millwall at home and most definitely not away.
Their fans were a bunch of arseoles last season, don't want that again thanks.

My gut is telling me we will end up with man city away and go crashing out, but maybe that's a hangover from the old Wolves ;)

Just asked my computer to randomly simulate the draw:

Swansea - Brighton
Man City - Watford
Chelsea/Man Utd - Palace
Millwall - Wolves

My gut is telling me we will end up with man city away and go crashing out, but maybe that's a hangover from the old Wolves ;)

My big gut is saying Millwall away where we go crashing out in a very miserable fashion, which is definately a hangover from the old Wolves

Just to come back to this, the international break commences on the 18th, so it couldn't be that week. Tuesday 2nd/Wednesday 3rd April would seem most likely.

Please let Utd & City get each other...

Back