• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

Both us and United are playing on Sunday 10th. We'll both try to push against a Friday night game for that reason.

Ultimately just think I will wait till they have sorted themselves out - benefit of being retired it that it doesn't actually matter to me what day it is (& have been known to check the diary to see what it is anyway!)

Just the timing dictates whether I need to stay overnight & how I travel.

Jesus. Glad it is a Saturday though, as I should be able to make it if I can get a ticket!

Won't be that late. If its 2 games on Saturday it will be 12.30 and 5.30 or 2 on the Sunday at 1 and 4

As per usual forum rules....ignore everything I say

Shit kick off time but on BBC

Saturday night in Wolverhampton, oh joy! Think I'll give it a miss, especially considering what the South Bank was like at the Spurs game which kicked off at the same time.

If anyone can spare a season ticket number, I would be hugely grateful [emoji106]

Same price as the Liverpool game.

No home printing though and STH's can upload the game to their card. Got until 4th March to reserve seats before general sale starts

Same price as the Liverpool game.

No home printing though and STH's can upload the game to their card. Got until 4th March to reserve seats before general sale starts
Ah, that screws up my plan then!

Looks like I'll join the scrabble for general sales then [emoji16]

Will have 130 points at that point which might not be enough.

If anyone has a spare no. then let me know ��

Ah, that screws up my plan then!
Not sure if you can have the ticket sent from Wolves though. The site isn't clear on that and just says if you choose the upload option there is no admin fee.

Back