• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of you travelling down to wembley, have a safe journey good beer and a smile as big as a half moon come the end of 90 minutes.

Yep, as others have said, hope everyone has a safe journey.
and a phenomenal experience.
and enjoys the match.
and return home safely with ridiculous grins on their faces.
make some noise!

Only seen a Watford fan so far. Gave him a little chorus of Wolves aye we and told him to enjoy up to pre match!

On my way.... Well up for this.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Enjoy the game today everyone who’s going – and win or lose, have a fantastic day. What a fantastic journey: win or lose today – whether we finish 7th 8th or 9th in the league – we’re back and we’re staying. Five years ago we were at Crewe: now we’re at Wembley. Yes, I desperately want us to win – my username will tell you that I’m one of the older members of the Forum – but I know if we don’t win today, it’s only the beginning of the Wolves journey.
So hope you all have a wonderful day. And 2-0 (Jimenez and Doherty) will do very nicely…

Oxford services awash with Wolves. Bag of nerves this morning but belief and excitement setting in.

We’re in Parish Bar opposite Sports Bar Double 6.

Just been around Wembley. Feels like a home game, dominated by Wolves fans.

Slept in on accident and was late to work, only just leaving and will miss that start of the match. Totally gutted.

I fucking love Raúl. Whether that goal stands or not.

Enjoy the game today everyone who’s going – and win or lose, have a fantastic day. What a fantastic journey: win or lose today – whether we finish 7th 8th or 9th in the league – we’re back and we’re staying. Five years ago we were at Crewe: now we’re at Wembley. Yes, I desperately want us to win – my username will tell you that I’m one of the older members of the Forum – but I know if we don’t win today, it’s only the beginning of the Wolves journey.
So hope you all have a wonderful day. And 2-0 (Jimenez and Doherty) will do very nicely…

I really hope you had money on your goalscorers!

That is a hell of a goal but Donck needs to be tighter there.

Oh this would be a shit way to throw the lead away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back