• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, tickets...check, coach tickets check, grub for on the coach..check, over excitement....check.
Just gotta wait for my lad to turn up and the missus to get her arse out of bed to drop us off in Wolves.
Trying to keep a lid on my expectations but its tough, gunna try and enjoy the day whatever the result.

Not long now till leaving time for the drive up to Woking then train in from there.

Only about 4 hours sleep managed last night - shouldn't really get this excited at this age!

In the Tap having a pint. Buzzing.

Breakfast and bear at local pub

Wow you're taking a mascot??

I am being picked up at 8.45 and we are getting the train from Kiddi. Slept ok except for hurting me to swallow. I'm not nervous as it's been a great season no matter what and we have everything to gain and for the first time I shall be watching the boys at Wembley! Have a great day everyone and COME ON YOU WOLVES!!!

Huge day. First day back at Wembley since the Sherpa Van for me. My little kids don't know how good they've got it! Envious of all you lot who are already on the toot, bit of a different day ahead for me with the family, but it's going to be amazing anyway. Train from Peterborough in a couple of hours, wonder if they'll be many other Wolves coming down to KX...

Enjoy wankers. Not bitter about being stuck in Italy one bit.

Huge day. First day back at Wembley since the Sherpa Van for me. My little kids don't know how good they've got it! Envious of all you lot who are already on the toot, bit of a different day ahead for me with the family, but it's going to be amazing anyway. Train from Peterborough in a couple of hours, wonder if they'll be many other Wolves coming down to KX...
Well there's at least 8 heading from our little corner of the North via kgx!

Holy Christ this train is absolutely heaving

Yep my dad’s on the 0805 and apparently the train manager has just announced there are 1300 people on board and the train is having to proceed more slowly because of how loaded up it is!

For those on the way down to the big smoke. Have a safe and massive day. Bring home the win and hopefully I'll get to see you all in May!!!
Have a fantastic day I'll be watching from afar!

On the train out of York, 1 and a half hours to KX

Four of us on the train from Cambridge in a couple of hours. Hope we aren't sharing it with too many hooray Henry's down for the boat race. I wasn't nervous till I started reading this thread.

chiltern line train has been ok. getting noisier.

On the train from P’bro, loads of Wolves fans on board :) Managed to restrain myself and only asked my wife if she has the tickets 47 times in the last half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back