• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling confident that we will put on a good display and won't let the occasion get to us. I expect Watford to be exactly the same. It could be an absolute belter of a game.

your predictions always worry me.

I'll be happy with an extra time win, means I'll have to spend less time in my 3 foot wide hotel room ��.

your predictions always worry me.

Just be happy he hasn't predicted that we will hammer them, smash them or score 7 (also known as his predictions for the Huddersfield and Fulham games...)

I am making no predictions other than it will be close and entertaining. I am expecting to have no nails left, put it that way.

I am making no predictions other than it will be close and entertaining. I am expecting to have no nails left, put it that way.

Going to cut my nails short tomorrow so that there is nothing left for my teeth to get hold of

I think we will just about scrape over the line, one place where they cant match us is big game experience, Moutinho, Patricio (even if he doesnt start) and Raul have played in bigger games then this during their careers, that know how might just be enough.

What really worries me is that we've started the last two games quite slowly. One down after a minute to Burnley and after 13 minutes to Man Utd. Absolutely cannot afford to give Watford a goal start

Absolutely shitting myself about this match, especially if Brighton win today. Imagine if they do, then they go on to beat one of us in the final, wouldn't that just be typical.

Keep your eyes on our starting eleven. If gomes and mariappa start for us you will win. They are massive weak links in our side.

Our chances hinge on Deulofeu. He is unplayable 1 in 10 matches. If he's on it on Sunday we will beat you. Unfortunately for us he was last on fire when we beat Cardiff 5
-1, only 6 matches ago...

Think you're going to win this. Fuck!

I think if we score first then we win. I know we've changed formation since, but the way they managed the league game from the front was impressive, I'd be worried about our ability to break them down with a lead.

I see their two centre halves as their weak point, so if we can get in front and hold it, I think we can hit them on the break in the second half and clinch the win. That said I'd take 0-0 at HT if you offered it me now.

Euston Flyer opens at 9 so I will go straight there when my train gets in at 10.27

I agree, it's not like they're Man Utd is it ??

I think the difference may be that United kept attacking but Watford probably wont

Ryan Bennett on Football Focus on BBC1 at 12:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back