• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 2 blocks away from DW and the view looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were at the back of 128 for the Eagles game in October, so we'd like similar if possible so 106 is the hope

I am thinking about 106 myself. Or possibly the front of 107. The tunnel gives you a decent amount of height for the view.

Can do this tomorrow, but ndorset can't till a little later (they are not announcing the members points dates till tomorrow) - seeing as we are travelling up together, though it's a part drive/part train journey due to engineering works & replacement buses, then would be better to wait till he can get in.

Will look tomorrow morning to see what there is & hopefully they give an early indication of when members can get in. He has a decent number of points so should be near the top of the members list so possibly only a days delay.

I have membership and 150 points - that should see me okay right?!

As standard we seem to have been staggering home sales to members of late as 180-160-140-120-100. So I think you'll be ok, certainly for a single seat.

Cool! I’ve been offered someone’s memberships who can’t go, he says they have 190 and 180 but ideally if I could get those 3 at the same time that would be great (even if that is a struggle to get them in the same place)

Obvs long shot, but any one got a membership they won't be using? My youngest brother is in need of one

Gave mine away the other day sorry mate. There was a queue as well but if they stagger the points daily 120 may not be enough anyway.

Nice and easy getting on this morning. All done in 2 minutes

Paddy is in seat 139 on row 37 in 116 if you want to avoid standing next to an angry (inevitable) posh (faux BC accent) maniac (!) with tourettes :)icon_rolleyes:). He will have starbursts though. You're welcome.

Paddy is in seat 139 on row 37 in 116 if you want to avoid standing next to an angry (inevitable) posh (faux BC accent) maniac (!) with tourettes :)icon_rolleyes:). He will have starbursts though. You're welcome.

Phew! I'm in row 43.

Bought my (dad's) tickets - was a complete doddle even using a dodgy 3G connection from India. Very impressive work from Wolves.

We should be finding out at some stage today what the increments will be for members. Does anyone who has bought a ticket already know whether any sections are running low / sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back