• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fans Against VAR - Join us

Gambling.

There are loads of cases against referees - this one for example:

It’s only typical British arrogance than we assume ours are innocent so therefore they haven’t been caught as frequently.
Individuals is possible yes, the idea of widespread collusion is ridiculous.

Gambling.

There are loads of cases against referees - this one for example:

It’s only typical British arrogance than we assume ours are innocent so therefore they haven’t been caught as frequently.
Guess I'm just too naive or not cynical enough, no doubt theres instances of that type of corruption all over the place but I'd hope its not that rife.

I agree they're incompetent (the corruption bit is obviously nonsense) but its also what's being affected. It simply doesn't need to get involved in some of the stuff it does. Wednesday properly finished me off with it, all season I've been reluctant to celebrate goals, Wednesday I completely forgot about it as I knew there were no possible offsides, no hand balls, nothing at all to check, I was gobsmacked when it up on the screen.
If Oliver is taking paid junkets to referee in the Middle East and suddenly favours Manchester City I wouldn’t say it is nonsense at all

Back