• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Not bothering with Fifa this year but no doubt I'll be tempted by it when it's a bit cheaper and we get the proper Wolves faces in there.

£35 on CDKeys, might pick it up for that.

Your a star mate. I couldn't stand another minute of Quashie. Or Ruben Neves looking like Jack Whitehall.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No problem man, would do my head in as well. I know players that were in their World Cup mode such as Rui have their face scans already done.

Just joined Origin Access Premier, FIFA 19 had gone up to £40 on CDKeys so for the extra £30 I get rucks of games as well as FIFA 19 Ultimate (I would have only bought the basic version) including Battlefield V, Battlefront 2, Unravel 2 and loads more. Well worth it.

I'd love to get Premier myself but can't afford it at the mo so basic will have to do for now. Will possibly grab Premier once payday hits, it'll be worth it for FIFA, BFV and Anthem.

I think I beat Everton last night in my first game and Molineux looked class.

Some pictures of molineux please Langers. Honestly cannot wait to play at Molineux on fifa!
Havent got FIFA 19 yet - just rushing through The Journey on 18 in readiness.

The new one needs to wait til payday next week as I'm skint!

I’ll try and get some screenshots of Molineux later.

....go on? Let the young uns in on your scheming
Keep restarting the game until it says Fifa 19 on the bottom right and not Ea Access

Here's one of the Mol I took last night which I don't remember doing. I'll get some more later.

XADQbYw.png

Hang on, I didn't think you could as us on the demo?

Seena couple of videos on youtube, theyve done a good job of molineux

Tactical defending is going to be hard to get used to. 2 wins 2 defeats at Squad battles today. Although my Portuguese team isnt that good at present.

What level you play at Quirk? Pro?

I think FIFA 19 is miles better than 18, the gameplay is a lot more fluid and defending actually seems a little bit easier.

My team on FIFA. Sacked off Jimenez as he wasn't cutting it, and swapped from our formation to 352 which is my usual fav. Moutinho is very good, even has decent stamina for a 32 year old. Dendoncker also very good.

I'm not the best but I like the feel of it. Earlier I managed to give 3 penalties away in a row, all by Boly :icon_lol:. As in, I dived right, saved pen #1, slid in with Boly, got a yellow. Did exactly the same again, no yellow. Then a 3rd time, this time it went top right corner and Rui just missed it. 2nd yellow, Boly off. Wish I recorded it.

IMG_20180925_184645.jpg

What level you play at Quirk? Pro?

I think FIFA 19 is miles better than 18, the gameplay is a lot more fluid and defending actually seems a little bit easier.
I play World Class on career. Last season's squad battles was open to both legacy and tactical this season it's locked to tactical. Playing legacy for so long makes my fifa 19 harder but I'll learn and get better.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don’t play online, I’d get mullered. I only play on Pro on career and am getting a little better, doubt I’ll ever get anywhere near being able to handle World Class though.

Back