• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

October 2016 isn't up to date enough?

I carried on with my insane defensive record with another 5 clean sheets in the next 8 games. Only 5 goals conceded in 22 games!!

Then I went and lost 3-0 to Everton at home... :( uncharacteristically shit performance from my defence.

Well it's all fan-made updates so you can't expect them to do them so quickly/often. Once a season is enough.

The editor is always available to move the right players to and from Wolves if you really, really want Marshall!!

The editor is always available to move the right players to and from Wolves if you want to.
Once I get into the save I'll be alright, I was just having a quick look at the squad before the match started.

I'm still playing FM Mobile 16 and decided to start a new game but added as many of the current squad as I could (the database didn't have Douglas, Vinagre, Boly or Miranda unfortunately).

I finished 2nd in the Championship in my first season. I finished the first season in the Prem last night and, amazingly, I was leading with 7 games to go. My form over the last 7 games was 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats with my GK having a run of scoring a rating of 4/4/5 for the first 3 games of the run in! I went into the last game needing to beat Spurs at home to claim the title and was winning until they scored in the 84th & 90th minute. Gutted.

I went into the last game needing to beat Spurs at home to claim the title and was winning until they scored in the 84th & 90th minute. Then, quite miraculously, my device reset itself and I had to replay the game which I won 5-0.

Fixed it. God bless "the fifth official".

Haha. I didn't replay the game. It would have been a hollow victory. I'm in the champions league which is good enough for now.

I have snapped up some awesome regen/newgen players so I should be challenging again next season.

I blame the failure on Vorm (who I'd signed because Ruddy kept having shockers). He'd been scoring 7s & 8s all season until the last 7 games when he decided to turn into Andy Lonergan.

Boooo, T-Dan OUT. Bottle Job.

They don't call you 2-Dan for nothing.....

Very very rare that I buy it every single year and as there's nothing particularly earth shattering in changes compared to FM17 I won't be bothering. I've already got an up to date database for the current game so there really is no point.

I'm still using fm15 and I don't see the point of upgrading yet.

I'm actually still playing my game from FM09. I'm sure my laptop would dir with the processing speed of FM18. Maybe I'll experiment with the demo...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back