• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I started as Dover on my most recent FM game, being that they are now the nearest team to me in real life in the lowest in game division. Started poorly but after the first 8 games I could hardly do anything wrong and won the league, not massively difficult though as they are predicted 2nd/3rd iirc.

Got bored inputting all the data from my questionnaire responses for my dissertation so i'm going back to playing FM for a bit, just after christmas in my second season at Telford, sitting top of the league so hopefully i dont have to go through the play off lottery again this time round.

Got about 12 games left in my first season at Telford. 1 point clear at the top with a game in hand on 2nd and 3rd.

Ade Akinbiyi and Adam Proudlock knocking them bandy. Also signed Mark Clyde as a back up in defence and his profile picture is fucking horrendous!! Horror movie stylee. Got a link up with Wolves but not one single player wants come on loan, great deal I have there.

Wolves have just sold Milijas to Werder Bremen for £6m and signed Andy King from Leicester for £5m.

Mr Clyde looks a bit like a bigger version of Steve Morgan these days.

P8P-CHELMSFORD-WORCESTER-170410-0043.JPG

Bit of a victim of our mid 2000s policy of sticking centre halves at right back. He would have been a perfectly acceptable Championship defender without the injuries.

The South Korean 2nd division is mental. If you're top at the half way point (14 games), you're guaranteed a play off place! I'm currentlt top after ten, boring my way through, having scored 12 and conceding 6. IRL, the team I'm in charge have actually withdrawn from the league as they've got no money.

Hmm. The team that last year won the playoffs are still in the same league. Wiki suggests that the K League (top division) is actually a closed shop. So I've got to keep winning until a K-League job comes up to stand any chance of ever qualifying for the Asian Champions League.

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

Just looked, yeah, basically they implemented a promotion system, but the first two teams who were eligible turned it down, so they've sacked it off. If you get locked in that league for 5-6 years I'm not ashamed to say that I'll have a little chuckle.

2018, only Hennessey and Stearman remain in my squad.

Just looked, yeah, basically they implemented a promotion system, but the first two teams who were eligible turned it down, so they've sacked it off. If you get locked in that league for 5-6 years I'm not ashamed to say that I'll have a little chuckle.

Just looking on an SI forum and one lad won the league in successive seasons and the club decided to go professional, meaning entry to the K-League. This is going to be ridiculous.

My current game is with Ipswich, though I haven't played it this side of Christmas. Finished mid-table first season, then absolutely stormed the league next season. Picked up Anichebe for £600,000 who formed a lethal partnership with Wickham upfront. Think they both got over 40 league goals.

I must get back into that game soon, the problem being that when you start playing it again it takes over your life!

Top by a point at the half way point, so in the play offs. We've been very, very lucky - battered in most games in terms of possession, but there's not a great deal of quality in the N-League.

Pro Vercelli a point clear after 17 games. All going according to plan.

Telford up to the Conference. Won the final 6 games of the season to romp home.

I decided to take on the might of Barce and Real with Malaga.

Little did I realise that Malaga are owned by the Qataris

If Wolves charge you that much for Carl Ikeme, you've been robbed.

Free transfer raider I am.

Wolves released Davis, Spray and Winnall. I'll have them if only to sell on give myself some Dollar. My scouts told me to sign Anthony Pullis...........I fired them.

My scouts told me to sign Anthony Pullis...........I fired them.

Portsmouth->Stoke->Torquay->Plymouth->Grimsby->Bristol Rovers->Southampton->Lincoln->Stockport->Barnet, 2003-present. 41 appearances. Signed for Southampton in 2008 and has never made a league appearance for them. World's most bizarre professional footballer. I could understand his father signing him out of nepotism, but everyone else?

Back