• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

One of those players I couldn't get on with, among a number of others playing that position from that time. Learnt his game from Ray Wilkins and took all the worst parts

KMac was only about £250k wasn’t he? I put Taylor down as I thought we paid £2m for him.

The lack of respect this guy gets is horrifying
He played a big role in helping the club recover from League One and yet I feel absolutely nothing toward him.

Oooooooops I think I just outed myself as ignoring someone ay

Jesus, I think I need a dementia test. I gave up after ten minutes with 40, and then just spent five minutes getting angry at myself as I went through the list
I think I also need one.

I managed to eventually get to a respectful 77 before running out of time but there were so many players where I could picture their face but it took ages for my brain to finally pluck their name from somewhere.

Apologies for any spoilers but I spent about 10 minutes trying to remember the name of a certain calamitous right full back that played for us under McCarthy. After the 20 minutes I still couldn't remember the name of the Portuguese CB we signed early in Nuno's reign although I could picture his face immediately. I don't think my brain works properly any more.

I have virtually no recollection of the years 2012-2017 as that's when I gave up my season ticket and my kids were tiny.

Presume 85% of them are sorted by starting with Haaland

208. I'll say I was slightly hamstring by doing it on my phone so couldn't see the games, teams and years properly...

Full house on that is barmy, fair play. Got to 150 and couldn't seem to get any more despite typing random names in

Back