• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

Not going to try, I'd spend too long trying to get the correct spelling. I couldn't spell the surname of our current Austrian International without looking it up

Done, but with 3;08 remaining...

44. 49 if I could spell the names.

5 current squad members missed!

58 if include the two I gave up spelling.

Couldn’t spell Ukraine (since when was the last letter on) and the one TT alluded to, kept putting an i in and it isn’t in it.

The remaining 9 I missed, 5 still here, one started Saturday 🤦🏻‍♂️

58 if include the two I gave up spelling.

Couldn’t spell Ukraine (since when was the last letter on) and the one TT alluded to, kept putting an i in and it isn’t in it.

The remaining 9 I missed, 5 still here, one started Saturday 🤦🏻‍♂️
My short term memory maybe going but I can just about remember that we played on Sunday.

Y'all have a sickness. :ROFLMAO:

Madness.

I got 9, and one of them was Darlo’s clue. Could have maybe got 12, but 16!? We’re you just guessing English names for 5 minutes??
I’ve managed to listen to enough of my Dad going on about the 70s and 80s to know how most of them were tbf!

[FansFromEveryOtherClub]Will take them 20 mins to name the Portuguese players [/FansFromEveryOtherClub]
No idea how people are getting full marks on this - I gave up in the mid 50's. My spelling let me down badly on a few, but I had no idea of the less obvious Moroccan & I'd completely forgotten one of the Belgium players existed, let alone got an international cap!

No idea how people are getting full marks on this - I gave up in the mid 50's. My spelling let me down badly on a few, but I had no idea of the less obvious Moroccan & I'd completely forgotten one of the Belgium players existed, let alone got an international cap!
My spelling killed me. Only got 44 but at least 10 I knew but couldn't spell. Two still here!

The Moroccan, Ukrainian and one of the Porties I just couldn't spell and I can never spell the bloody American we had early this century.

Back