• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Trivia questions

4 left (Pep didn’t count, I didn’t actually have the list but just assumed he was on it, now I do). 1 still working just not in PL, 1 is really high on the list, Alan gave a clue, and one obscure one who you will all know

Wenger - TT
Fergie - TT
Moyes - TT
Redknapp - TT
BFS - YW
Bruce - TT
Hughes - Billy
Hodgson - Alan
Mourinho - TT
O’Neill - TT
Rafa - TT
Curbishley - Bulderdash
Pulis - Alan
Pardew - DW
Klopp - Billy
Rodgers - Bulderdash
Kinnear - Leeds
Dyche - TT

I'll stick this here see how many agree with whats posted.

433288590_263506016805608_6262073753937534622_n.jpg

I know Beckham is the popular choice and the correct one, but a pretty unfair selection. He wasn't in 'that' class

Ronaldinho had the shortest peak by a mile, basically good for 3 years and that's it (plus did bugger all for Brazil), but on pure ability it's Becks.

When Becks went to Real Madrid they had to oust Figo from his best RW position just to try and fit them both in the same team. Figo was still class even with that. I doubt Becks would have been as good playing CM instead.

158. Meh.

Tough that is, i tried to remember positions, and then teams, but it all starts to merge towards the end. Annoying how many more recent ones i got wrong, but was fairly solid in the early 00s. 👴

Probably 5 i just couldn't spell, particularly the 2 tall strikers....

158. Meh.

Tough that is, i tried to remember positions, and then teams, but it all starts to merge towards the end. Annoying how many more recent ones i got wrong, but was fairly solid in the early 00s. 👴

Probably 5 i just couldn't spell, particularly the 2 tall strikers....
I made it and still missed 6 when I ran through it to test it!

(In fairness 2 of them have never and probably will never play a league game for us, and another was an early 00s loanee who only ever sat on the bench. No excuse on the other three though, two strikers from 07/08 and one Lambert signing)

Back