• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Footballing Myths

Edit: Peterborough was 1st January followed by Bolton in a monsoon on the 3rd.

Quite jovial In Amsterdam on the Monday, went to Utrecht for the u21s on the Tuesday. Listening to the game on the Wednesday in Dutch, under guard on coaches at a military barracks wasn’t the best way to follow the game. Stupid thing was that I joined the England Travel club hoping to get tickets but the details required in the application form put me off of applying. Spoke to loads who got tickets by bullshitting who weren’t members.
Yes I was at Palace too for the Sunday afternoon fixture. Can’t remember who scored but were Regis and Simkin playing?
I can't remember either, Google tells me, Kelly scored for us and ex Wolves Humphrey for them

I can't remember either, Google tells me, Kelly scored for us and ex Wolves Humphrey for them

Jimmy Kelly in our line up too. Useful Palace line up featuring Englands current manager.

Jimmy Kelly in our line up too. Useful Palace line up featuring Englands current manager.
I do remember the Bobby Bowry chants to the Yaya, Kolo Toure tune

Well that site's made me redundant...

Oh well, I had a good run.

Back