• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up 12/1/16

Stearman has always dealt with pace fairly well, it's big lumps that tend to really unsettle him.

I would imagine he'll be telling ALF that it'll just be for this game as he wants to try and expose Stearman against the pace of VLP.

Not sure that Stearman is that much quicker than ALF so doubt he will believe that

Absolutely no point in thinking about signing ALF permanently if he doesn't start today - he's past the age where he's going to improve. Parkin's right, ALF must be thinking "what the fuck am I here for?"

Absolutely no point in thinking about signing ALF permanently if he doesn't start today - he's past the age where he's going to improve. Parkin's right, ALF must be thinking "what the $#@! am I here for?"

Or ALF must be thinking, what's it all about?

Well, as he can't play against Cardiff I guess Jacket is experimenting with an alternative?

Just to play devil's advocate here, what would be the point of sending vlp out on loan if it's not for him to come back a better, sharper, more confident and fighting for a first team place?
Just to get rid of the wanker for a bit

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back