• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dembele "falls down easily" and wins a dangerous free kick for Fulham.

Mccormack shoots but straight into martinez's arms

Another chance for Afobe following great play from great play from kmac

Sounds quite encouraging so far tonight. Just get one of these to stick rather than failing to convert and maybe we can get things going finally.

Timbo 2: McDonald went all Zidane in the build up to that, beating two players on a dazzling run. Yes, McDonald. A different player to a week ago...

Sounds like we're much more creative than Sat.

Hurried boot upfield by Batth releases Le Fondre but the keeper just wins the chase to clear.

Is it just me but I don't really want to hear about wolves fans all over the wolves or particularly the fans views! Please just talk about the match!

Timbo 2: McDonald went all Zidane in the build up to that, beating two players on a dazzling run. Yes, McDonald. A different player to a week ago...

Concentrated on his job in hand. Good. Hope he kicks on now.

McDonald chip into the area is met by Afobe, but again the header is right at the keeper -another decent chance not taken

Byrne missing a great chance from 6 yards out!

Byrne misses a chance now...Hope these misses don't come back to haunt us

We do seem to be playing very well

Henry shot saved by the Fulham keeper now!

30' Henry's cross from the right byline is almost turned into the net by a White shirt, Lonergan parries to Byrne who fires wide.

/

Henry's right-wing cross incomprehensively headed goalwards by Fredericks - with gusto. Blinding save from Lonergan, then Byrne flashes wide

All the Ruperts & Humphreys are booing their team. Got them well and truly on the back foot.

Lonnegan making a brilliant save from Henry!

Deffo 1-0 to Fulham written all over this game!

Great bit of work from Henry, Fredericks headed it back to wards his keeper parried it and I think Alfi couldn't score as Lonergan made a brilliant save.
Lonergan has just made another fantastic save!
We look lively, good tempo Fulham can't get into any rhythm and we're well on top...

It's weird hearing him say 'cleared by Stearman' in a disappointed tone of voice.

Is it just me but I don't really want to hear about wolves fans all over the wolves or particularly the fans views! Please just talk about the match!

Yes MW, it's a pain in the arse when they keep reading out fucking tweets and texts from Andy at number 46 in Northampton.
Any plum who texts in hoping to get their message read out must still be short of their 12th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back