• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the build up thread.

I've just checked Wolves vine of their arrival at Fulham, and from the numbers I saw, Bright, Hause, Le Fondre, Byrne, EEL, Ojo, Price, Iorfa, Wallace, McDonald, Afobe, Saville, Henry, Batth, Golbourne, Doherty have all gone.

Wolves

Team: Martinez; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Golbourne; Byrne, McDonald, Price, Henry; Afobe, Le Fondre. Subs: Ikeme, Doherty, Ebanks-Landell, Saville, Ojo, Wallace, Enobakhare.

Pretty much what everyone wanted then?

Another formation change. Any chance we could stop this any time soon?

That said, at least we haven't made any nutbar changes to the back four and Byrne is playing instead of VLP.

I'll be interested to hear what YW and co think of Byrne after tonight. Quite a peculiar player from what I've seen of him, always trying to hit the ball with the outside of his foot.

Henry & Afobe must be better than Saturday, very important players for us, we need them to click.

VLP managing to play himself completely out of the squad. I'm hoping that's it for him here, so many chances and so rarely delivers. Time up.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 6m6 minutes ago

Wolves have used a lot of players already this season. Nathan Byrne the 23rd starter in all competitions.

Looking at that line up again. Minus Dicko I think that's the strongest XI we could possibly send out.

Spiers reckons we're setting up like this:

CQFqjx_XAAAlYTb.jpg

We need benik to come a little deeper tbh. He needs to be involved in the game and have the ball at his feet.

Stears red today with an under shirt message saying "always a Wolf" anyone?!

Looking at that line up again. Minus Dicko I think that's the strongest XI we could possibly send out.

Even then, (let's just say Dicko was fully fit to play today) it would be very harsh to drop Le Fondre immediately. He's been great for us (albeit the bar hasn't been high this season)

God, we could really do with a positive result tonight. Fingers crossed. The line-up doesn't look too bad at all, so come on me babbies and bring home the points.

We need benik to come a little deeper tbh. He needs to be involved in the game and have the ball at his feet.

Stears red today with an under shirt message saying "always a Wolf" anyone?!

After he has scored an own goal and dragged LeFondre down to give away a penalty for the red card...

To KJ's credit, that's the best lineup we could put out for this. Let's go and get 3 tonight.

Signal 107 for the match commentry anyone?

http://wolvesradio.listen2myradio.com/

Would have been useful as Wolves Player for some bizarre reason has the Doncaster v Swindon match on due to some cock up.

Unfortunately there is a weird instant double echo on the commentary which will make it impossible to listen to without sending me round the bend.

So nothing from me tonight & I will have to rely on the rest of you for updates.

Why am I listening to Doncaster vs Swindon on Wolves World??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back