• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

If it looks like a box, Mrs. Semedo should see a doctor.

You get natural blondes, and aeroplane blondes ( dyed blonde up top, natural below, so they have a black box)

He's still first choice. If he's happy it makes sense...as long as his pay reflects his age

Last edited:
I didn't really expect him to be here beyond the end of this season.

Now he's got a babba on the way maybe he wants some stability

Royal Caribbean International announced as training wear sponsor for 21/22 and 22/23 seasons.
Running a generous competition where we can win one of a 1000 staterooms at a “discount price” for a cruise in October.

Running a generous competition where we can win one of a 1000 staterooms at a “discount price” for a cruise in October.
They must be targeting "legacy" fans there. No-one can afford to take 2 weeks off for a cruise if they are working surely?

They must be targeting "legacy" fans there. No-one can afford to take 2 weeks off for a cruise if they are working surely?
Of course they can, assuming they've got enough entitlement left

Eh, I've nearly always taken 2 weeks leave when I was at work......tbh I needed 2 weeks to get where I wanted to go and also so that I'd chilled out enough when I got back not to murder someone.
As for cruises, both my brother and sister love em.....sounds like my idea of hell

Eh, I've nearly always taken 2 weeks leave when I was at work......tbh I needed 2 weeks to get where I wanted to go and also so that I'd chilled out enough when I got back not to murder someone.
As for cruises, both my brother and sister love em.....sounds like my idea of hell
Never took 2 weeks holiday (apart from racing abroad which isn't a holiday!) in my whole life, but i guess being self employed doesn't help that situation.
Sounds like hell to me too..

Never took 2 weeks holiday (apart from racing abroad which isn't a holiday!) in my whole life, but i guess being self employed doesn't help that situation.
Sounds like hell to me too..
Unless you're being paid to race, that's a holiday in my book😆

Back